KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
I really can't do this much longer. My situation is getting worse quick and I'm too poor and have no healthcare to get access to an anti-emetic. Amazon also seems to be out of 1,4-butanediol. There are no high buildings I can get to the top of.

Can you CTB on just booze and OTC something-or-other? I have some propranolol too but it's from 2017 and may be losing some of its potency. You'd think alcohol + propranolol + something like diphenhydramine would do it, especially if I calculate the lethal dose of EtOH for myself (5'10", 155-160lb) and take an overdose of the others with it, but how do I not puke it all back up?

Reactions: Hotsackage and Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
OTC meds are really hard to ctb on. Even with OTC anti-nausea pills like Dramamine I'm not sure it would work.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
I'm considering getting 2L of Everclear, an enema bag/tube, and a cheap hotel room, and writing a note to the effect of "no, I am not a klismaphiliac, there's nothing sexual about this, I just want to end my suffering." It's awkward, and very out of character for a teetotaler like me, but maybe that makes it all the more appropriate a method.

Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) knocks me stone-cold the f*ck out. Being a first-gen antihistamine with some seriously nasty antimuscarinic effects, that's not surprising. Doxylamine succinate (Unisom) likewise, and for the same reasons.

You don't puke if you, ugh, "butt-chug" EtOH, right? And it bypasses the first-pass metabolism as I understand things...

Reactions: Halo13
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
A good alternative to 1,4-butanediol would be 2-methyl-2-butanol (a.k.a. Tert-Amyl Alcohol, or Amylene Hydrate). 2-50 times the strength of ethanol with no hangover. It used to be used as an anesthetic. The lowest known dosage it takes to kill would be 30 ml.

You can buy it off ebay for 50 bucks for 100ml.

KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
@nixonnate32: Yes, I was just reading about that earlier :) It seems I can get a 100mL bottle for $50 + S/H on Amazon, which should be doable soon-ish.

My concern is, does it make you puke? We don't seem to have much info on this stuff, though it sounds like the very mothers' milk I've been in need of. If it works well alone or with OTC meds, doesn't need an anti-emetic, and is as potent as it seems to be, all I have to do is order it and book a motel room for a night, and I'm set.

I want to go with my laptop on and headphones in, listening to my favorite music and talking with the friends I love and will be sorry to leave behind. But my situation is bad and getting worse by the day, and I really do need to go soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Its less likely to make you puke to say the least. That might be different if you drink more than the dose, but with that said... you might want to use an anticholinergic antiemetic to be on the safe side either with datura, or you could attempt with OTC.

I feel you. Mine is starting to be pretty shitty these days.

Btw... the S/H is free on eBay.

Monster

Monster

Apr 26, 2019
Sure you could. Plenty of people do end up doing that and dying. But it's not a sure thing, so be prepared for success and be prepared for failure and all that comes with it.

KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
@nixonnate32: so an OTC one like Dramamine? Those are H1 antagonosts with heavy anticholinergic effects, and rather cheap at CVS/Walgreens/Rite-Aid/whatever. Should I also take any of my expired (2017) propranolol, or will that increase chances of vomiting? I want to do this once, and do it right. It's okay if I aspirate on vomit so long as I'm in deep sleep while it happens.

Thank you for the amount of personalized help you're giving me! I really did not expect it and am truly grateful.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
You could try with that.
Regarding The proponolol, you could also try that. I was thinking about incorporating my nyan cocktail into it.

No problem! I know you'd do the same when I'd ask for advice.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
A good alternative to 1,4-butanediol would be 2-methyl-2-butanol (a.k.a. Tert-Amyl Alcohol, or Amylene Hydrate). 2-50 times the strength of ethanol with no hangover. It used to be used as an anesthetic. The lowest known dosage it takes to kill would be 30 ml.

You can buy it off ebay for 50 bucks for 100ml.

Hello Nixonnate32,

Thank you for offering this alternative. Do you know anything about how 2-methyl-2-butanol induces death and how long it takes to die after ingesting it?

Do you simply drink it, then go unconscious after X amount of time and die peacefully? Can 2-methyl-2-butanol cause physical effects while it's killing you like nausea, jerking/twisting of the boy, convulsions, headaches, etc?

KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
@pane: based on my research, it's like ethanol but 10-20x stronger per unit and doesn't metabolize down to acetaldehyde and such as it's a tertiary alcohol. So I would guess it does what any other GABAergic does in large doses.

@nixonnate32: do you think adding propranolol would make me more likely to throw up? I know mixing a beta-adrenergic antagonist and a GABAergic potentiates both, but I want to make sure this works the first time. Would the propranolol be worth it, all things being equal, or not?

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
@pane: based on my research, it's like ethanol but 10-20x stronger per unit and doesn't metabolize down to acetaldehyde and such as it's a tertiary alcohol. So I would guess it does what any other GABAergic does in large doses.

@nixonnate32: do you think adding propranolol would make me more likely to throw up? I know mixing a beta-adrenergic antagonist and a GABAergic potentiates both, but I want to make sure this works the first time. Would the propranolol be worth it, all things being equal, or not?

Hello KOE,

Could you please elaborate a little on what effects GABA-ergic drugs have on the body in large doses? I have no experience with illicit/recreational drug use.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018

Assuming based on what you've said with the interactions and my quick research , I guess it is safe to assume it would be a good idea. I don't think the propranolol would increase the risk by much.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Nixonnate32 do you know if 2-methyl-2-butanol could be injected directly into the bloodstream via syringe? Would this lead to a faster/more peaceful death and avoid the problems with taste/odor and irritation of the mucous membranes caused by drinking it?

Also do you know of any legal, readily available substances that can be injected, snorted or given by IV line that act like Fentanyl? My understanding from reading posts here on SS is that death by Fentanyl OD is a rather calm, peaceful occurrence. The person ingests it by whatever means (usually injection, snorting or even rubbing it on one's gums I've seen mentioned), the fentanyl induces sleep and then eventually stops one's breathing. No convulsions, no horrible taste, etc.

I have no experience with opioids but this sounds like the virtually ideal way to commit suicide. So I'm curious to know if you're aware of any substances that can kill in a similar manner.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Authorites have long since taken off the market the medicines that are lethal. Don't do it. Partial hanging is a better option IMO if you want something fast.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Nixonnate32 do you know if 2-methyl-2-butanol could be injected directly into the bloodstream via syringe? Would this lead to a faster/more peaceful death and avoid the problems with taste/odor and irritation of the mucous membranes caused by drinking it?

Also do you know of any legal, readily available substances that can be injected, snorted or given by IV line that act like Fentanyl? My understanding from reading posts here on SS is that death by Fentanyl OD is a rather calm, peaceful occurrence. The person ingests it by whatever means (usually injection, snorting or even rubbing it on one's gums I've seen mentioned), the fentanyl induces sleep and then eventually stops one's breathing. No convulsions, no horrible taste, etc.

I have no experience with opioids but this sounds like the virtually ideal way to commit suicide. So I'm curious to know if you're aware of any substances that can kill in a similar manner.

Now THAT... is a really good question. I was actually contemplating that. The one thing that makes me hesitant is the fact it would burn.

The one thing I'm aware that isn't an opiate but has some effects on the opioid receptor would be akuamma. It's said to be 3 times stronger than codeine, and overdosing could result in respiratory depression. However, that remains to be seen. But perhaps if combined with 2m2b, it might be feasible. Otherwise, I know nothing other than what I've heard of on the site.

Reactions: pane
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Thank you for your reply, Nixonnate32.
Another question for you Nixonnate32,

Are you knowledgeable about brewing poppy seed tea? Evidently there's morphine/codeine in unwashed poppy seeds which when the tea is drank in a large enough amount can cause death, again this is a generally peaceful demise where one drifts off and doesn't wake up.

The problem is that the respective concentrations of morphine and codeine of a bag of unwashed poppy seeds vary and so you don't know if you have enough of each to nring about death. This is touched on in the following thread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/poppy-seeds.15591/#post-299649

In any event, if you're familiar with the process for creating poppy seed tea could you please offer any thoughs about coming up with a brew that has more standardized concentrations of morphine and codeine to increase the odds of a successful suicide?

Last edited:
Dubs

Dubs

I exist without my consent.
Aug 16, 2018
You can get 50g of pure diphenydramine on amazon for under $20. Im sure it would kill you many times over but the question is how painful it would be. I'm not gonna try it, I'm going with N. But if you are truly desperate it would be a good bet.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018

Are you knowledgeable about brewing poppy seed tea? Evidently there's morphine/codeine in unwashed poppy seeds which when the tea is drank in a large enough amount can cause death, again this is a generally peaceful demise where one drifts off and doesn't wake up.

The problem is that the respective concentrations of morphine and codeine of a bag of unwashed poppy seeds vary and so you don't know if you have enough of each to bring about death. This is touched on in the following thread:

In any event, if you're familiar with the process for creating poppy seed tea could you please offer any thoughs about coming up with a brew that has more standardized concentrations of morphine and codeine to increase the odds of a successful suicide?
Hmmm... that was one of the earlier methods I considered doing, but I didn't have the money at the time. It's been so long ago, so I kinda forgot some of the things I've read from there. I do remember the video is exactly how it's done. The extra step I'd do for concentrating it would be to simmer the water out. I also find it safe to assume you'll be needing at least 5-10 pounds. Make a them in batches of 2.5 pounds each, boil down. And repeat. I have no idea what the concentrations are, being that it's highly varied, so... it's best to go overkill. I'm gonna need some time to research this.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Hmmm... that was one of the earlier methods I considered doing, but I didn't have the money at the time. It's been so long ago, so I kinda forgot some of the things I've read from there. I do remember the video is exactly how it's done. The extra step I'd do for concentrating it would be to simmer the water out. I also find it safe to assume you'll be needing at least 5-10 pounds. Make a them in batches of 2.5 pounds each, boil down. And repeat. I have no idea what the concentrations are, being that it's highly varied, so... it's best to go overkill. I'm gonna need some time to research this.

Thank you again for the information, Nixonnate32.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
No problem!

Do you have any preferred methods of suicide at the moment? Especially anything that would hopefully induce a peaceful death while deeply unconscious?

Last edited:
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019

The problem is that the respective concentrations of morphine and codeine of a bag of unwashed poppy seeds vary and so you don't know if you have enough of each to nring about death. This is touched on in the following thread:

Unwashed Poppy seeds are about to be as extinct as the saber toothed tiger. It used to be a nice underground high & a way for people to manage pain due to being cut off their pain meds because of the current opioid hysteria. Then idiots started posting reviews about the highs on Amazon & one knucklehead devoted a whole website to it. So now Poppy Seeds have a warning label about morphine & codeine content. I predict in less than a year all poppy seeds will be totally washed. It's not that big of a jump from the FDA to the DEA. There is no way to standardize the opiate content because even different cups from the same bag differ in content. The morphine isn't in the seeds, it's the shit that dusts the seeds when they harvest the plant. That's what you're rinsing off the seeds.

With all that being said, you would most likely puke up the tea before you could drink enough to kill you. It is the most vile tasting shit you can imagine. Plus, news stories tend to downplay the fact that there's almost always another drug in their system or combined with alcohol. A couple years ago it may have worked, but I doubt it now. I've noticed a big decline in quality, even after breaks to lower my tolerance. I would have been successful had I not been found in 2015, but I drank like 2 gallons & combined it with a ton of Xanax. I think it's a real long shot now.

Anyone considering any opioid OD should be aware that if you're inexperienced, chances are you will projectile vomit, regardless of anti-emetic unless you can manage to IV it. You can always PM me because I have wealth of knowledge on how NOT to OD. I'm convinced it only happens by accident, and I think unless it's N forget it as a method. And I imagine with N the anti-emetics help, but you probably shut down before your body can vomit.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Unwashed Poppy seeds are about to be as extinct as the saber toothed tiger. It used to be a nice underground high & a way for people to manage pain due to being cut off their pain meds because of the current opioid hysteria. Then idiots started posting reviews about the highs on Amazon & one knucklehead devoted a whole website to it. So now Poppy Seeds have a warning label about morphine & codeine content. I predict in less than a year all poppy seeds will be totally washed. It's not that big of a jump from the FDA to the DEA. There is no way to standardize the opiate content because even different cups from the same bag differ in content. The morphine isn't in the seeds, it's the shit that dusts the seeds when they harvest the plant. That's what you're rinsing off the seeds.

With all that being said, you would most likely puke up the tea before you could drink enough to kill you. It is the most vile tasting shit you can imagine. Plus, news stories tend to downplay the fact that there's almost always another drug in their system or combined with alcohol. A couple years ago it may have worked, but I doubt it now. I've noticed a big decline in quality, even after breaks to lower my tolerance. I would have been successful had I not been found in 2015, but I drank like 2 gallons & combined it with a ton of Xanax. I think it's a real long shot now.

Anyone considering any opioid OD should be aware that if you're inexperienced, chances are you will projectile vomit, regardless of anti-emetic unless you can manage to IV it. You can always PM me because I have wealth of knowledge on how NOT to OD. I'm convinced it only happens by accident, and I think unless it's N forget it as a method. And I imagine with N the anti-emetics help, but you probably shut down before your body can vomit.

Thank you for such a detailed reply, Ruffian. I don't know anything about poppy seeds to be honest and thought this could be a fairly doable and peaceful means of suicide. I appreciate your clarifying this matter for me.

Reactions: Ruffian
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Do you have any preferred methods of suicide at the moment? Especially anything that would hopefully induce a peaceful death while deeply unconscious?
Oh wow... I forgot to answer that question. If you're still around, there is one. It's between Nyan Cocktail and the yew tincture. I'll have to wait a while for an opportunity to work on the latter though as it's no longer accessible to me since I moved out of state.

C

Castrato

Dec 19, 2020
You can get 50g of pure diphenydramine on amazon for under $20. Im sure it would kill you many times over but the question is how painful it would be. I'm not gonna try it, I'm going with N. But if you are truly desperate it would be a good bet.
I wouldn't be so sure. There are people who take mega-doses of this as a way of getting high. Some of them report scary hallucinations like being in a room with spiders crawling everywhere. Sounds really unpleasant.