• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I'm useless at partial and I don't like SN method.

Anyway, I have found a new spot by the platform.
Instead of jumping of the platform now I only need take a few steps and woosh I'm gone.
I think I will go with collision instead of decap. Feels like it would be easier for SI.
Apart from that having that fast train wooshing past you feels pretty accelerating but almost instantly regret after not having taken those final steps.

Not really sure why I'm posting this..
Guess I'm looking for advice on SI regarding this particular method.
Cheers.

Last edited:
Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020

Instead of jumping of the platform now I only need take a few steps and woosh I'm gone.
I think I will go collision instead of decap. Feels like it would be easier for SI.
Apart from that having that fast train wooshing past you feels pretty accelerating but almost instantly regret after not having taken those final steps.

Cheers.
There's a train track near my place. I plan on using SN, but if that doesn't happen, I plan on laying my neck on the track. Fast and clean exit

I think I will go collision instead of decap. Feels like it would be easier for SI.

Cheers.
Maybe try sleep deprivation for a couple of days. Then go lay your neck on the track.

J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
...this would be instant death. And you have to be the bravest and strongest of souls to go through with it. If you choose this method, I hope you find peace.

Please know that if you care about anyone you are leaving behind, it is torment. This is how someone very, very close to me died. Taking a few steps right in front of the train. And after reading the police report, seeing the news story, and hearing the first-hand account from people who happened to see it, I have nightmares every night and panic attacks throughout the days. :aw:
Decapitation can happen this way as well. From the impact.
:aw:

Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019

Cheers.
I've always thought of ctb by train but it's the people I'm affecting that worries me.
I wish you the best with whatever method you choose. I just hope you do enough research and are sure about the decision because using a train as a method can be life changing.

side note; what's SI?

Reactions: kite
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Survival instinct. It's when your about to ctb but a little voice tells you you need to stay alive

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
i admire your courage. I saw a horrible video if a guy who was still alive after having his legs chopped off by a train.
That sounds like unnecessary fear mongering. Not what I need but thanks anyway lol.
That's why using neck is the best way to go. 0% chance of being alive
I don't feel comfortable with that method because I can't keep still.
Apart from that it rains / snows allot where I am and don't want to get wet / dirty by going to the ground lol
It also seems more appealing dying standing for honorable reasons.

Last edited:
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
You want everyone to tell you it's going to be A okay? Sounds like you haven't thought this through and considered that you could end up worse off. Eg. no legs but still alive.
How would I loose my legs if I stand and impact with a fast train?
Sounds like you are just hating on this method..

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
why don't you like the SN method? i think it can be more reliable and safer than train or partial...
[i have nothing against the train method]

Last edited:
Reactions: profoundexperience
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
why don't you like the SN method? i think it can be more reliable and safer than train or partial...
[i have nothing against the train method]
I don't have the motivation to bother with it.
Looking for it, ordering, making sure its "pure", hiding it, fasting, preparing it seems like too much effort if I can just get destroyed by a train.
Then I don't like "drugs" poisons or anything of that nature apart from beer, whine and cigarettes.
Also with SN I would have to be alone for long enough and that's making things more complicated in my situation.
With train I can just go out every evening have little walk (about 5mins) and work up to overcoming SI.

Last edited:
Reactions: http-410
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
I don't have the motivation to bother with it.
Looking for it, ordering, making sure its "pure", hiding it, fasting, preparing it seems like too much effort if I can just get destroyed by a train.
Then I don't like "drugs" poisons or anything of that nature apart from beer, whine and cigarettes.
i understand you, familiar feelings. i would like to shoot myself, but, unfortunately, i don't have a gun :(
i have no energy for all this preparation, and it keeps me in this hopeless place, although i know that i have nothing to wait here.

when i spend time alone with myself thinking about my life prospects and the so-called "future", my desire to die grows exponentially. it is my way to overcome the SI

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Whats that?

I get what you mean with jumping method, for me that makes train look like a walk in the park.
They also call it shallow water blackout here is the megathread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout.4315/

I call it freediving blackout because i am a freediver.

normalvshyperventilation.png

Last edited:
Reactions: StateOfMind
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I admire your guts as for the train method. I could never do it.
I prefer something not "gore" such as hanging or SN but I still wish you the best and hope you can find peace.
You deserve happiness.

Hugs.

Coffeandamug

Coffeandamug

Words are quite useless, and so am I.
Oct 22, 2020
I'm with all the others that already said that admired your courage to try the train method. But you have to be sure the train can't use breaks before you do it (can't see you) I think you could end up in a psych word for it, mayb worst, so, it would require some research. Apart from that I don't think that the rest is a big issue. The train will be obviously fine, the pilot will also probably be fine, legally speaking. The cleaning staff, well I think people should be exposed to reality more often then they are. Some people are usually too numb in their rotines and fantasies to realise some fundamental things about this world.

MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
If it's fast enough then rest assured it will be like jumping minus the waiting to hit the ground.

Goodluck.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I just tried again and when I saw the signal light change my heart sunk into my belly and I froze.
Although it feels like I'm getting closer to my goal and that its the right method for me.
A few years ago I was so much more ready not sure where that determination went..
Looks like I will be researching how to overcome fear and SI.

it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
Overcoming SI with this method takes courage; I was close (impact) but bailed at the last second. I admire your bravery!

sugar

sugar

Nov 24, 2020
I wonder why you prefer the train method over SN? If you can avoid the train method that would be better as it involves a driver.

orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
I wouldn't recommend it. 1) You're going to traumatize the conductor for life and 2) There is a chance of it failing, and if it fails it can have VERY BAD consequences - i.e. you might be stuck paralyzed in a bed with all your limbs missing, and you won't even have the chance to kill yourself then.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I'm here with you chief, the SI with trains is awful. I have a really convenient quiet place to practice standing on the tracks which does help but it will be hard for me when the time comes. I am going with lying down on the track in an area with poor visibility so that I am decapitated. I hope I can make it work. Keep in mind the speed of the train, you don't wanna give the driver much time to react. That said trains need time to stop, so if you time it right it will be very hard for the driver to brake even if they try as fast as possible.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I'm here with you chief, the SI with trains is awful. I have a really convenient quiet place to practice standing on the tracks which does help but it will be hard for me when the time comes. I am going with lying down on the track in an area with poor visibility so that I am decapitated. I hope I can make it work. Keep in mind the speed of the train, you don't wanna give the driver much time to react. That said trains need time to stop, so if you time it right it will be very hard for the driver to brake even if they try as fast as possible.
I basically have three options.

1. Simply jump / walk on the tracks and collide just before the train speeds past (SI might be an issue)
2. Throw myself on the track and get cut in half (seems like the easiest one to time and overcome SI)
3. Put my neck on the tracks for decap (the problem I see with this is keeping still and SI)

Feel like all three will work because of the speed of the train.
I have selected a specific train that always arrives within the same time window that seems to be going fast enough.
Biggest problem till now seems to be SI which is why I started this thread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...u-suicide-researcher-says.56411/#post-1035807

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I basically have three options.

1. Simply jump / walk on the tracks and collide just before the train speeds past (SI might be an issue)
2. Throw myself on the track and get cut in half (seems like the easiest one to time and overcome SI)
3. Put my neck on the tracks for decap (the problem I see with this is keeping still and SI)

Feel like all three will work because of the speed of the train.
I have selected a specific train that always arrives within the same time window that seems to be going fast enough.
Biggest problem till now seems to be SI which is why I started this thread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...u-suicide-researcher-says.56411/#post-1035807
I'm with option 2. It's difficult but the most technically effective by far.