• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
I am getting closer and closer to killing myself with sodium nitrite...

Okay so I know if I'm 115 pounds how long do you think it would take me to fall unConscious? And how long to you think dying would take me about? Also do you think if I didn't eat for a day or two it would speed up me falling asleep faster?

It is going to be very very hard for me to be able to do this but it must me done. I hate myself, life, everything. I am a born pychopath that grew up incredibly wrong and honestly shouldn't be here. Nothing brings me joy, I'm not connected to the world, I try out to others, make excuses.. fact is I'm just awful and so is my family and I have no reason at all to continue living there's nothing I want to even have to experience at all.. I'm not even a person really. Only thing I enjoy doing is sleeping. I have to do this because I truly don't want to keep being me.. but I am terrified of still existing after I kill myself and I'm also it's very hard for a pychopath to harm themselves but truly don't want to go through life at all...

Last edited: