AStruggle

AStruggle

a clinically depressed vidya connoisseur
Feb 8, 2024
I think I'm about to get my second ever IT job. I went through 4 calls at this company already - I'm drained af, but still happy. Some time after getting fired I came to realization that being depressed and having a job beats being depressed - no matter how much I hate living in this stupid ass society I have to exist somehow because truth is I don't want to die.

I want to live and enjoy life and, although I'm a bit scared and clueless I have a shitton of hope left in me. I really hope that this time therapy will help and I'll be able to live the rest of my life as happy and fulfilling as possible no matter how shit life can be. I feel empowered and confident once again and I'm really glad.

Thank you people for being here for me (as well as for yourself) and interacting with me. I wish every single one of you lots of hope.
It's not a goodbye post in any way, I just wanted to let you guys know that I appreciate every single person who decided to interact with me.

• Love
Reactions: hereornot, Praestat_Mori and greyblue_bian
greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
Good job pushing through for yourself and doing better šŸ’Ŗ I hope you can keep it up just for yourself and continue to feel this way. Take care of yourself :D

• Love
Reactions: AStruggle
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck! šŸ«‚

Keep it up!

• Love
Reactions: AStruggle