• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Do you think it is wrong to feel good and i will say even excited to be getting everything in place,even to the point of writing out the words i would like on my headstone.
A few of my suicide attempts have been impulse driven and amongst all the thoughts at the time was the thought that i had left unfinished business.
I am sorting pictures,letters etc and am trying to convince others that I am spring cleaning when in reality i am death cleaning.
I think sorting things will give a clarity of mind and will make it easier for me in knowing that alot of stuff is taken care of.

Reactions: Things2do1st&ThenCtb, Superfluous, Ashpac and 7 others
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I'm doing this the best I can I'm being considerate to others but I want to leave soon, it's nearly my birthday so I'm conflicted about wether I should wait until July when I have some money I'm going to Go out meet some friends i haven't seen in a bit message people with brutal honesty. Knowing my dam luck just as I'm fading from this reality my love messages me ready to get things sorted and try properly but honestly I just want to get it over with now but need to get things sorted.

• Hugs
Reactions: Superfluous, Lara Francis, Scribble Fan and 3 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
not at all i am doing the same, to the extreme that i don't have enough clothes now especially if i am still here for winter .Ive got rid of tvs , games , books , old tech from the loft , tools , photos ,letters and all my paperwork for bills an mortgage recipes etc ,fish tank and fish , furniture etc etc . even decorating and finishing jobs i never got round to .... i am/was a bit of a hoarder and have lived here 21 years ...

Attachments

• 20180320_145704.jpg
    20180320_145704.jpg
    679.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20190527_000141.jpg
    IMG_20190527_000141.jpg
    598 KB · Views: 78
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Things2do1st&ThenCtb, LMFAO FOCKERS, Superfluous and 6 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
not at all i am doing the same, to the extreme that i don't have enough clothes now especially if i am still here for winter .Ive got rid of tvs , games , books , old tech from the loft , tools , photos ,letters and all my paperwork for bills an mortgage recipes etc ,fish tank and fish , furniture etc etc . even decorating and finishing jobs i never got round to .... i am/was a bit of a hoarder and have lived here 21 years ...
Good job.You have done well.

Reactions: lululoo, Superfluous and marcusuk63
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
It's all very relieving, feels like I can almost leave more smoothly now without all this unresolved clutter hanging over my head.

Well, nearly. Some things I'm a bit too sentimental over so I wont mind dying with them I suppose.

Reactions: Lara Francis and marcusuk63
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019

This post is soooooo inspiring! My house looks like this or maybe worse. :pfff: I just started to muster up a little bit of energy to comprehend starting preparations.

I want to CTB in private and I plan to not leave a trace of my existence. Cleanup is one of the major things prolonging my process. The last thing I need is someone going through my stuff making assumptions about who I am, how I lived and trying to find people they can call to notify of my exit.

Reactions: Things2do1st&ThenCtb, lululoo, Lara Francis and 1 other person
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
The best I'm going to manage is to consolidate all my stuff into my storage unit. I'll clear out everything from my room to there.

Reactions: Lara Francis and marcusuk63
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
No, I don't think it's wrong to get everything ready and sorted before you go. If it makes you feel more ready and at peace, then it could even be helpful at times. I know when I plan to go, I will do what I can to get my affairs in order, but not at cost of losing my chance, SI, or even failing.

Reactions: Lara Francis