Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Lots of members here take medication for the benefit of their physical and/or mental health, which can have a negative impact upon your libido or perhaps quell it entirel. People with clinical depression or bipolar, frequently complain of it's absence from their lives
I've never really had time for homeopathy... the concept is built on an idea that water has a memory. If a single drop of regular medicine were added to the ocean, every other drop of water there would contain the exact same potency as that single drop did. Such profound logic is hard to argue with...ahem! Dilute.
So, trust me, I really would never advocate for meds that are certain to be safe, due to the quantity of water. Nobody was more surprised than I was, discovering their brand of crazy actually worked. The product in question is "Oats oil sativa" as I remember it being alluded to (it's the right words, but not necessarily in the correct order). You can buy it in health food store and no doubt online somewhere. Be sure it's the highest potency available and ideally, look for a bottle with a pipette in it.
The directions suggest 12 drops in a glass of water, morning and evening.
Just like other medications you use/have used in the past, you need to make this a part of your routine on waking and lights out and wait for two weeks to obtain the maximum effect from it

As I think I mentioned, homeopathy depends on the placebo effect for any success they point to. It's hard to believe anybody wants to be full of pills, like an old lady's handbag, when the placebo effect, genuinely can help you?

Homeopathy? The air guitar of medicine. FB IMG 1625276256010 Screenshot 20231118 202309