• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
Hello Guys,

Is there anyone from Germany who has some knowledge of purchasing shotguns in Germany. I have read that it takes time and money to get a license,but any extra info will be highly appreciated.

S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
you lucky im here and i dont even live in germany. This kind of gun in this video is without license in germany . Its an old gun but with powder and really dangerous. I forgot their name you should look it up they cost 1000-1200 euro and its unregulated.

PS: if u buy one send me a msg
or if you need hunting gun you need to be accepted by the police for that then buy safe to prove you can keep the gun outside of the hands of someone else then i dont know much. Also no history of mental problems or criminal records i guess

RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
I thought about this as well but it's just so hard. I believe the background checks if you apply for a license are rather harsh and if they see you have a psychiatric history like me you might be fucked. I don't want to deal with one time and other authorities. The only way might be darknet or some kind of illegal import from another country or something ?

N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
I dont have any stay in the psychiatric hospital. The only problem is that i dont speak german. Secondly, all the guns that i see online in the official websites are too long

S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
I dont have any stay in the psychiatric hospital. The only problem is that i dont speak german. Secondly, all the guns that i see online in the official websites are too long
with 1000 euro you can get without problem the kind of rifle i was talking about beforeu

N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
with 1000 euro you can get without problem the kind of rifle i was talking about beforeu
I think u are aware of this. It costs around 1500 to 2000 euro to get the classes,exam and the license.So, in total it costs around 3000 euro to buy a gun.Most expensive in the world, I guess.In the US, one can buy gun from 300 dollars, i guess

S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
i dont know about the license part the video says its unregulated

L

Lost

Apr 18, 2018
I am originally from Germany. It's not easy to get a gun or rifle there. You have to do a lot of classes and often have to be in a shooting club ( where the gun have to stay locked up). Also it's a big background check.

S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
I think u are aware of this. It costs around 1500 to 2000 euro to get the classes,exam and the license.So, in total it costs around 3000 euro to buy a gun.Most expensive in the world, I guess.In the US, one can buy gun from 300 dollars, i guess
even 200