N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Yeah I don't give a fuck. And I think noone should feel responsible for that. Fuck the society these people deserve to pay for it. I was bullied and abused by so many people. Now they have to pay for it. Lol.
Though it is not really a revenge or something like that. But I think having a guilty conscience for being expensive for the society is not that healthy. I mean the society does not care about me a lot. When I see how low the welfare benefits are. That assisted suicide get blocked by many politicans. These people are so selfish. Why should I care that the system is burning down.

I think the American health care system is the most expensive in the world. Which is quite insane if you consider how bad it is. I mean there is no universal insurance. People lose their insurance when they are fired. This is so barbaric. I always wonder why the Americans let the politicans go through with scamming them in this way. There are some reasons why the US health care system is so bad. I once read this argument.
Many Americans try to avoid going to the doctors because appoinments/medication can be very expensive. But preventional measurse are extremely important when we talk about health issues. When it is diagnosed early the treatment is often way cheaper. And if the people don't get this precaution treatment not seldom they have to go through expensive treatments like surgery. The whole pharma lobby in the US is just full of evil, greedy and immoral actors who don't give a fuck about the health of the citizens. You can see that when we look at how many companies praised Fentanyl or other opiods as wonder- medication.
Yeah and now many Americans are homeless, drug-addicts because their doctors told them the opiods were a safe treatment. (which they are not)

I think one reason why the health insurance companies lack so much money is the covid crisis. I think roundabout 10% of he people who got covid develop long-covid. Which is really difficult to diagnose and does not have the perfect treatment for now. I saw in the news training programms for people with long-covid. Damn I am glad I don't have that shit. It would decrease my life quality further. Long-covid resembles CFS chronic fatigue syndrome. And yes this can be quite a hellish condition. I have read some members in this forum have CFS and I feel very sorry for them.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Euthanza and Suicidebydeath
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@noname223 people lose their apartments and houses when they are fired too. I hate the us healthcare system, but I've been thinking lately, and housing is way way more important than insurance.

Ask anyone, even yourself, would you rather have a home or healthcare, if you could only have one?

The thing is, I don't know any countries that guarantee housing. Maybe that should be a priority. Imagine how many people wouldn't need healthcare if they had a roof over their heads.

Reactions: Euthanza
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
@noname223 people lose their apartments and houses when they are fired too. I hate the us healthcare system, but I've been thinking lately, and housing is way way more important than insurance.

Ask anyone, even yourself, would you rather have a home or healthcare, if you could only have one?

The thing is, I don't know any countries that guarantee housing. Maybe that should be a priority. Imagine how many people wouldn't need healthcare if they had a roof over their heads.
I think both are essential needs

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I think both are essential needs
You can survive in Alaska or Siberia without healthcare for possibly years. You would die in a few hours outside at night during the winter.

Reactions: Euthanza