ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Do not care at all about ethics at this point. If you're poor, ugly, mentally unstable, or just have any severe degree of something abnormal fuck you, and you should be sterilized. It's fucking terrible out here and will on get worse as miserable fucks just spread their disgusting genes around and because of that very reason here I am, a miserable, ugly, poor stupid prick wishing my parents had died! Incredible world, man! So glad I get to experience any of this, truly wonderful

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Cryptonite, Kentaro, Tonight634 and 6 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Do not care at all about ethics at this point. If you're poor, ugly, mentally unstable, or just have any severe degree of something abnormal fuck you, and you should be sterilized. It's fucking terrible out here and will on get worse as miserable fucks just spread their disgusting genes around and because of that very reason here I am, a miserable, ugly, poor stupid prick wishing my parents had died! Incredible world, man! So glad I get to experience any of this, truly wonderful
In about 30-50 years genetic engineering will make everyone intelligent, strong, beautiful, and healthy. Wish they could help us now.

On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
Sterilization is definitely on my to do list. ✅

Last edited:
T

tuto170

Student
Jul 1, 2019
Agree, also note worthy is to discuss history of physical and mental illnesses in the family. I received OCD, severe depression, schizophrenia, generalized anxiety from family tree. At least this curse is ending with me

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
If I had a time machine, I can't decide if I would destroy my father or his parents. In any event, I loathe all of them for contributing to my existence.

Disgusting genes. Should be a crime to reproduce with that kind of genetic material.

Before you adopt a kid, the vetting process can take years. E.g., are you stable and financially capable of taking care of this kid. But if you want to have a biological kid on your own ? Not a single criterion. Not one fucking criteria has to be met. This society is so ass backwards.

• Informative
Reactions: Cryptonite, Skathon, Tonight634 and 2 others
E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
Seriously?
I think we should sterilise everyone.

Creating life into this cancerous pit of hell shouldn't be allowed.

Reactions: Astral Storm, Cryptonite, Skathon and 4 others
nootthenoot

nootthenoot

Your local cat lover
Oct 11, 2022
There should be a parental competency test and training for all people who are planning/are going to have kids. There should also be more financial help for people who can't afford it. One of the huge reasons why the world is this fucked up is because people put an emphasis on popping out babies while the would-be parents don't have the skills and resources to care for kids. It's the exact reason why the foster care system is overfilled with traumatized kids.

• Informative
Reactions: Cryptonite, Skathon, Tonight634 and 2 others
T

tuto170

Student
Jul 1, 2019
There should be a parental competency test and training for all people who are planning/are going to have kids. There should also be more financial help for people who can't afford it. One of the huge reasons why the world is this fucked up is because people put an emphasis on popping out babies while the would-be parents don't have the skills and resources to care for kids. It's the exact reason why the foster care system is overfilled with traumatized kids.
Agree, medical staff should strictly judge according to possible parents behaviour and history of family diseases. Its like in my case my father decided to nut in my mother so she gave birth to schizophrenic me who has to be ill for the rest of my life, I am also suspectible to other mental illnesses like heart problemd and parkinson's with alzhaimers. Like my birth was a cursed loterry win with all family diseases. Not to mention at all my grandfather's brothers ctb themselves...

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem and MorsVoluntaria
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it horrifying how people continue to procreate, especially when it's guaranteed that the human being brought into this world will have to endure a life filled with endless suffering. Some people really are so unbelievably selfish.

To me it can never be beneficial choosing to procreate as after all, everything in life is determined by luck and chance and life can get so awful beyond how any of us can even imagine. All humans have the capacity to suffer to extreme extents which is why it's always better to not exist. I see suffering as being something bad and something to be avoided. It really is the best thing that someone can do, choosing not to procreate. If someone is never born then they couldn't possibly have any problems and would never have to be aware of a world filled with so much cruelty. Life in the first place is completely unnecessary anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Tonight634, eldiablo666, Finding Sirius and 4 others
T

tuto170

Student
Jul 1, 2019
I find it horrifying how people continue to procreate, especially when it's guaranteed that the human being brought into this world will have to endure a life filled with endless suffering. Some people really are so unbelievably selfish.

To me it can never be beneficial choosing to procreate as after all, everything in life is determined by luck and chance and life can get so awful beyond how any of us can even imagine. All humans have the capacity to suffer to extreme extents which is why it's always better to not exist. I see suffering as being something bad and something to be avoided. It really is the best thing that someone can do, choosing not to procreate. If someone is never born then they couldn't possibly have any problems and would never have to be aware of a world filled with so much cruelty. Life in the first place is completely unnecessary anyway.
Totally agree, ive done some stupid stuff like overdosing on dangerous psychadelics that gave me extreme paranoia, fear, anxiety and it was pure agony. Of course im stupid to had done that, but from my childhood years i experience heavy bullying for 10 years at school, I had my first ctb thoughts at 14, years old. Im disabled and I get from the govetnment barely enough for cigarettes anf have to live eith my mom

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem and Justnotme
flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
No one should procreate at all. Life itself is insanity.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, Pisceslilith, Ethereal Knight and 2 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I don't think anyone should be reproducing personally... why bring someone into this melancholy existence?

• Love
Reactions: 4am, Skathon, Pisceslilith and 6 others
S

Spetsnaz

Sep 12, 2022
I am ugly, poor, mentally unstable and am weird. I won't sterilize myself, but I will hopefully die.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tonight634
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I can think of some politicians in which the country, world maybe, would have been better off if they had not been born.

E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022

The brainwashing of the whole society is about making suffering the objective or the "goal".

It's absolutely madness and disgusting.

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Don;t worry I'm sure it'll come with every thing else this dystopia has to offer if we are permitted to exist at all.

Summer Child

Summer Child

-cognitive dissonance personified-
Oct 15, 2022
I think it's selfish to have children for your own needs. Like, "I want a kid", or "having a baby will save my marriage". I also think that you shouldn't be allowed to have kids if you're a toxic person, or just not ready or capable. Because, at some point, you'll just end up neglecting the kid in some manner or the other, at best. Full on resentment and abuse at worst. And that just ends up making more people like me.

Don't know how this would work practically. I mean...

—Parent Suitability Form—
Are you in any manner:

[_] toxic?
[_] abusive?
[_] doing this for your own selfish purposes?

Reactions: Cryptonite, Skathon and Message In A Bottle
M

madiroze

Feb 5, 2022
This is why I had an abortion. I will not be responsible for producing another miserable slave whose ultimate purpose for this insane hive of a planet is to work themselves for someone else to get rich until they eventually die. Do I seriously care about this planet or its future? I'm not invested in it, that's why I chose not to have a kid. Seriously, just nuke this place already. At least my unborn child was spared all this absolute bullsh&%

Reactions: Cryptonite, Un-, Message In A Bottle and 1 other person
Bitterman1996

Bitterman1996

Student
May 20, 2020
Had to be said more honestly, i feel like people are pushed to procreating solely because:

1) pure biological needs, so accidental baby happens
2) needs more cheap labour for the market 🥴
Younger gens choosing not to have children is a logical conclusion to the many depressing events rn

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Some people are wonderful parents and make wonderful children… But it takes a tremendous amount of attention, effort, commitment, dedication… Parenting has improved immensely since I was a child… My friends have done an amazing job with their kids… But it is certainly not for everybody… It's funny that you don't have to take any classes or pass a test… Anybody can have a kid…

Reactions: Cryptonite