For me it's happening constantly, it's unbearable

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, MindFrog, Sakura94 and 4 others
RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
I feel trapped in the wrong body but not genderwise. So I guess it's body dysphoria, pretty similar though.

• Hugs
Reactions: stygal, Trannydiary and Nymph
Intotheflames

Intotheflames

a stranger in a strange land
Dec 23, 2020
Sorry to hear that. It's more gender euphoria for me, and that's the reason it took me years to find out I am trans. I do find my naked reflection very weird, and I learnt to not pay attention to the reflection. On top of that I can't do anything about it as I can't have transition.

Are you on hormones or?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Sorry to hear that. It's more gender euphoria for me, and that's the reason it took me years to find out I am trans. I do find my naked reflection very weird, and I learnt to not pay attention to the reflection. On top of that I can't do anything about it as I can't have transition.

Are you on hormones or?
Oh, I'm not sure I understand but do you mean that you became okay with your gender and stopped caring about how your body looks? I wish I could achieve euphoria. I'm sorry you can't have a transition though, why is that?

im not on hormones yet because there was some trouble between my family but I have an appointment to get tests done so that I can have hormones, it's in a while though. I'm excited but also suffering daily and idk how long I can take it

Intotheflames

Intotheflames

a stranger in a strange land
Dec 23, 2020
Oh, I'm not sure I understand but do you mean that you became okay with your gender and stopped caring about how your body looks? I wish I could achieve euphoria. I'm sorry you can't have a transition though, why is that?

im not on hormones yet because there was some trouble between my family but I have an appointment to get tests done so that I can have hormones, it's in a while though. I'm excited but also suffering daily and idk how long I can take it
Nah I just learnt to simply divert my eyes from the body reflection and focus on my face.

Same as you, family issues. I have no my own money no credit card etc, and my mom just won't have it. Part of the reason I wanna ctb. But I am happy for you cause we both know how terrible it's to not be able to identify with who we are.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Nah I just learnt to simply divert my eyes from the body reflection and focus on my face.

Same as you, family issues. I have no my own money no credit card etc, and my mom just won't have it. Part of the reason I wanna ctb. But I am happy for you cause we both know how terrible it's to not be able to identify with who we are.
I see, sorry you're going through this, families can be cruel.
before I was able to have the appointment this was also part of my reason for ctb..but it's not like I'm lacking in reasons:ahhha:still have a ton.
I really hope you get to be able to transition in the future:( it should be covered by insurance, I really don't get how this is not a thing yet

Reactions: Intotheflames
slipintothetragedy

slipintothetragedy

Jan 1, 2021
Yeah, all the time. I feel trapped in my body. My only coping mechanism is to dissociate from myself so I don't recognize myself in the mirror or in pictures anymore. I feel like I'm living a double life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, Sakura94, Nymph and 1 other person
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I simply don't like my body (including my gender)...so I feel you there - being trappend in a unwanted appearance.
I personally wouldn't feel better being the opposite gender though because it wouldn't change how I felt.

Generally I wish gender wasn't a thing and we all were both or just humans.

• Hugs
Reactions: MindFrog and Sakura94
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah, all the time. I feel trapped in my body. My only coping mechanism is to dissociate from myself so I don't recognize myself in the mirror or in pictures anymore. I feel like I'm living a double life.
I feel you:(

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I personally wouldn't feel better being the opposite gender though because it wouldn't change how I felt.
What is it you would change about your body?
Minus a certain percentage of masculine elements (basically just enough to pass as a woman) I'd probably be ok.