• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AdamOndiAhman

AdamOndiAhman

Feb 8, 2024
so i bought this chat gpt thing cause i found out that there was a gen z translation of the bible and book of mormon. (genz.bible) and they used a chat gpt bot to do it.
and i kind of did a translation for the original sermon on the mount and i wanted to share it here since i have no other place to share it. and i would like ppls opinion on in it cause i spent like 3 hours doing this.
yeah i know its long but i guess its worth reading through if u dont have anything else to do.
and this is all to do with philosophy cause the sermon on the mount could be viewed as a guide map on how to act and not be acted upon or whatever

(edit: i changed it to paste bins since its much easier and here is the original free to download if you want a comparison: https://realilluminati.org/books/the-fullness-of-the-everlasting-gospel/)

Last edited: