• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
so my gbl arrived today i decided on gbl because i got scammed trying to buy N and i dont knoe how im meant to get D'S new contact. anyway taking a lethal overdose of GBL/GHB can anybody who knows tell me if it would be better to take anti emetics or not? cos i know choking on vomit is a big cause of death with gbl? sidenote im mixing it with a very strong triazolobenzodiazepine

Reactions: Shikamaru
Shikamaru

Shikamaru

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ˚⁎⁺˳⋆ Misslilly 𓆩 ♡ 𓆪
Jun 13, 2022
so my gbl arrived today i decided on gbl because i got scammed trying to buy N and i dont knoe how im meant to get D'S new contact. anyway taking a lethal overdose of GBL/GHB can anybody who knows tell me if it would be better to take anti emetics or not? cos i know choking on vomit is a big cause of death with gbl? sidenote im mixing it with a very strong triazolobenzodiazepine
Yes take an antiemetic! I use GHB recreationally and about 50% of the time when I take a dose I vomit just before the come up, and I have a high tolerance to it yet it still happens .

• Informative
Reactions: todienomore and Sick of it all
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
For those of us that are ignorant of this method, could you please enlighten us as to what GHB is, how to get it, and how it provides assistance in ctb

InjuredBrainGamer

InjuredBrainGamer

Sep 8, 2022
Does ginger work according to this thread

• Informative
Reactions: MountainMonkey and Sick of it all
exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
Yes take an antiemetic! I use GHB recreationally and about 50% of the time when I take a dose I vomit just before the come up, and I have a high tolerance to it yet it still happens .
bare in mind im trying to die so wouldnt vomitting be good? im gonna take loads of xanax and bromazolam just before i take 65ml of gbl
For those of us that are ignorant of this method, could you please enlighten us as to what GHB is, how to get it, and how it provides assistance in ctb
ghb is known as date rape, gbl is a prodrug of ghb meaning it turns into ghb when it hits your bloodstream, its 3 times as potent and fast acting than ghb and more deadly

M

madiroze

Feb 5, 2022
Death by choking on your own vomit sounds awful and terribly painful to me! Why would you choose this over SN for example? I'm just genuinely curious.

exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
i would already be long passsed out by the time i started puking, when you take G and benzos at the dose i am you pass and slip into a coma but while your going into a coma you usually puke, im thinking that would increase the chance of me dying even more and i wouldnt know it was happeneing ill be in a coma