• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JayJay

JayJay

Jun 17, 2022
The thing about GHB is you need like benzos plus alcohol to overdose. Fentanyl you can just take by itself and 2 mg is enough to kill. Both seem peaceful deaths actually.

Reactions: quietam pacem12 and Aya&Dazy
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
Both. My first attempt in 2015 was with a combination of alcohol, benzos and fentanyl. GHB and alcohol both are GABA B agonists. In combination with a powerful opioid, will certainly achieve respiratory arrest before you could even vomit, and failure forthwith.

I vividly remember railing enough fentanyl to kill my entire City's population and washing down a bunch of kpins with a bottle of Jack. It was so peaceful, as I was resting my head on a pillow, sinking into a summer cloud and accepting this celestially euphoric peace.

I knocked out so fast before I could even vomit but unfortunately my roommate came home unexpectedly early and heard me gagging. Unfortunately I arose to the rude awakening of EMS and by some unfortunate miracle, revived me after depleting their whole narcan supply.

This will be my CBT method this coming summer when I pull the plug. It's peaceful and wonderful.

• Hugs
Reactions: quietam pacem12, DaatiSimi and Aya&Dazy
evey8112

evey8112

Jan 25, 2021
Both. My first attempt in 2015 was with a combination of alcohol, benzos and fentanyl. GHB and alcohol both are GABA B agonists. In combination with a powerful opioid, will certainly achieve respiratory arrest before you could even vomit, and failure forthwith.

I vividly remember railing enough fentanyl to kill my entire City's population and washing down a bunch of kpins with a bottle of Jack. It was so peaceful, as I was resting my head on a pillow, sinking into a summer cloud and accepting this celestially euphoric peace.

I knocked out so fast before I could even vomit but unfortunately my roommate came home unexpectedly early and heard me gagging. Unfortunately I arose to the rude awakening of EMS and by some unfortunate miracle, revived me after depleting their whole narcan supply.

This will be my CBT method this coming summer when I pull the plug. It's peaceful and wonderful.
I had a simaler experience with pills laced with fent oxy. I had actually taken a shit ton of LSD at first was great then i had what is known as a "BAD TRIP" i was at my sisters house and screaming i was going to kill myself. as she was calling the police i ran into the bathroom with all the pills and took them all. last thing i remember is passing out in the police car in a peaceful way. i was then awoken to my stomach being pumped. My worst fear is waking up in the hospital. this time ill make sure i am alone and wont be bothered.

Reactions: Aya&Dazy
N

notreallyhere

Dec 12, 2022

If I was able to get enough fentanyl to OD with it alone, 3mg ideally, are you saying you didn't have conscious respiratory distress from the fentanyl? I am worried it would feel like paralysis while being unable to breath, which sounds terrible. But what you've described here sounds so much better, blissful. Is it only because of the pills and booze though?

Reactions: Aya&Dazy and deathissosad
DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
If I was able to get enough fentanyl to OD with it alone, 3mg ideally, are you saying you didn't have conscious respiratory distress from the fentanyl? I am worried it would feel like paralysis while being unable to breath, which sounds terrible. But what you've described here sounds so much better, blissful. Is it only because of the pills and booze though?
It just feels like you're going into a deep sleep. Initially it's blissful then basically lights out. I OD'ed recently on fent oxy and benzos and I just remember a blissful feeling, falling asleep, and waking up to EMS. No distress whatsoever.

Reactions: DeadManLiving and Aya&Dazy
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
There's no respiratory distress. You rail enough fentanyl to kill 10,000 people. There's no going back and there's no vomiting from your nostrils. You're just awash with this massive wave of euphoria that is so overwhelming it's like being in heaven. The euphoria at some point quickly becomes so overwhelming you just peacefully collapse. You won't be conscious by the time you have respiratory arrest.

There's no paralysis, it's lights out in 30 seconds. Over 103,000 people die in the United States alone from drug overdoses, unintentionally. Fentanyl kills people like flies.

Combine that with the massive dose of benzos and a bottle of Jack, and there's no going back.

The most beautiful death possible. Not just painless or peaceful but it's like a cosmic orgasm and then you go to sleep and expel yourself into non-existence. Now I could only imagine mixing it with a mega dose of MDMA, that be a grand finale inexplicably magnificent.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jonbonesjones, qwerty1969 and quietam pacem12