• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Elek

Elek

Student
Feb 2, 2019
Any gay member here? Did you or are you planning to come out to your parents and relatives?

Reactions: Baskol1, enzyetee, brighter and 7 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Any gay member here? Did you or are you planning to come out to your parents and relatives?
As far as I am aware, there are several gay, and transgendered members.

Reactions: brighter, Wolfjob_dayjob, anelakapu and 5 others
E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
I'm out to everyone.

Reactions: brighter, Wolfjob_dayjob, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Yes, and yes.

Reactions: brighter, Wolfjob_dayjob, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Chicken of ss
Aug 9, 2018
Bisexual girl here, outed :)

Reactions: azucaramargo, Redt2go, brighter and 4 others
E

Exile

Jan 28, 2019
I know how this sounds but I find hetero PDA really annoying. This is especially true when you're trying to get somewhere and some couple is holding hands and blocking everyone's way. And it's really repugnant in gay bars. It's bad enough we have so few safe spaces without being constantly reminded of people who oppress us. And no, not everyone who goes to a gay bar is gay friendly.

Reactions: azucaramargo, brighter, anelakapu and 2 others
Motherfly

Motherfly

Student
Oct 24, 2018
I know how this sounds but I find hetero PDA really annoying. This is especially true when you're trying to get somewhere and some couple is holding hands and blocking everyone's way. And it's really repugnant in gay bars. It's bad enough we have so few safe spaces without being constantly reminded of people who oppress us. And no, not everyone who goes to a gay bar is gay friendly.
Sounds like you have victim complex/syndrome. Whatever they call it. If you have hatred or disgust towards couples that are holding hands, the problem is probably coming from your own head.

Don't get me wrong, we all have head problems here, me included. But there's no reason to take on other people.

Reactions: HadEnough1974, YongeDundas, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
E

Exile

Jan 28, 2019
Thanks for the diagnosis - I assume you're a mental health professional or you wouldn't do that, right?

Reactions: anelakapu and Jen Erik
Motherfly

Motherfly

Student
Oct 24, 2018
Thanks for the diagnosis - I assume you're a mental health professional or you wouldn't do that, right?
I mean. I hope we still live in a world that we can express our opinions without showing a paper to prove our education.

Was trying to make you think about what you said. Im making my part to educate the hate perpetrators towards my sexual orientation just like im sure you do.

Reactions: HadEnough1974, brighter, stellabelle and 1 other person
E

Exile

Jan 28, 2019
Opinions and diagnoses are two very different things.

I've been trying to educate and build bridges since I was 17. To be frank, I'm really tired of it. You think you're making progress and then someone who should know a lot better comes out with something awful. And this has happened many times, and not just in my experience. At this point, until I go, I want my safe spaces.

Reactions: anelakapu and Jen Erik
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
Came out to my mom, she's ok with it but doesn't want me to date. Only one other person in my family knows. I'm open about it towards everyone outside of my family. Still due to the homophobic nature of this country, dating is hard, thus I'm alone.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BadRNG, azucaramargo, Baskol1 and 4 others
Motherfly

Motherfly

Student
Oct 24, 2018
Opinions and diagnoses are two very different things.

I've been trying to educate and build bridges since I was 17. To be frank, I'm really tired of it. You think you're making progress and then someone who should know a lot better comes out with something awful. And this has happened many times, and not just in my experience. At this point, until I go, I want my safe spaces.
You have a safe space, it's called home. Your parents never told you the world is a dangerous place?

What are you, 5?

Reactions: stellabelle
E

Exile

Jan 28, 2019
Umm. Sounds like you need your diaper changed in a hurry, fly.

Motherfly

Motherfly

Student
Oct 24, 2018
Wants to educate against hate but demeans the concept of safe spaces. Okay.
Safe space is air, its nothing. No one is safe anywhere. The fact that you call any bathroom bar or airport or whatever a safe space, doesnt make it any safer.

That's just delusional.

Reactions: stellabelle
cccitrus

cccitrus

i just want death and
Aug 14, 2018
I don't give a damn about gender, i give a damn about people. And i'm genderfluid;
I'm pretty much out of the closet, that's one the few things i'm confident about

Last edited:
Reactions: color_me_gone, stellabelle, Jen Erik and 1 other person
cccitrus

cccitrus

i just want death and
Aug 14, 2018
Still due to the homophobic nature of this country, dating is hard, thus I'm alone.

It's the sad truth but luckily there some people who don't care about your sexuality. In a positive way. I guess

Reactions: color_me_gone, thatguyakira123 and Exile
E

Exile

Jan 28, 2019
Came out to my mom, she's ok with it but doesn't want me to date. Only one other person in my family knows. I'm open about it towards everyone outside of my family. Still due to the homophobic nature of this country, dating is hard, thus I'm alone.

I live in a country that is progressive by most standards, but heterosexism and homophobia and transphobia are still big problems here.

Reactions: Jen Erik and cccitrus
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
Just a bisexual girl checking in, nothing fancy about me. Luvs, willow

Reactions: color_me_gone, Jen Erik, cccitrus and 1 other person
D

daemonblight

Jun 26, 2018
Gay dude. Came out, mom was alright with it (though not happy) and dad got pissed.

Reactions: cccitrus, Exile, Heart Shards and 1 other person
Kimineero

Kimineero

Feb 13, 2019
Hi yes hello, i'm a non-binary pansexual who will likely never come out to my family because of how ignorant and closed minded everyone I'm related to happens to be.

However, I am out to my friends, which is honestly more than enough for me.

Reactions: cccitrus and daemonblight
cccitrus

cccitrus

i just want death and
Aug 14, 2018
Hi yes hello, i'm a non-binary pansexual who will likely never come out to my family because of how ignorant and closed minded everyone I'm related to happens to be.

However, I am out to my friends, which is honestly more than enough for me.
good friends who love you the way you are are the best kind of "family" at this point.

Reactions: SeekingSolace, Kimineero and Eren
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I'm bi, out to my family and close friends. I don't really bring it up to acquaintances unless it comes up in conversation.

Reactions: Circles and cccitrus
ScottPilgram

ScottPilgram

slime guy, xe/xem it/its
Feb 2, 2019
I am bi and trans. I'm out to my family. Most of them ignore it but my siblinngs fully support me and use my name and pronouns :)

Reactions: Roberto and cccitrus
Burbank

Burbank

sleepyhead
Feb 12, 2019
Bisexual girl here. Out to some friends, but i don't see a need to come out to anyone else, unless i start dating another girl

Reactions: Roberto, Circles and Logic