L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
Been a hectic week, contracted covid, been so sick, never coughed so much in my life, lungs are on fire.

Yesterday I felt like dying, today is a bit better. Will be hospitalize if I am not better by tomorrow.

I did receive vaccine, second dose coming up in September.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LADY007, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, NumbItAll and 9 others
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I heard if you get Covid you don't need the vaccinie as you're like immune to it or something. I don't know.

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
I heard if you get Covid you don't need the vaccinie as you're like immune to it or something. I don't know.
not sure, they said we not 100% protected, even if we had both vaccinations. I got it only a week after my vaccination, only starts to work 2 weeks post vaccination. Maybe the vaccination helped me a little, maybe not.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds awful what you are experiencing, I'm sorry you are suffering. I wish you well.

• Love
Reactions: luten
NasiGoreng

NasiGoreng

Experienced
Aug 11, 2021
Hope you get better! What vaccine did you get?

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I don't understand. If you are suicidal why are you thinking to go to the hospital?

tiredplant777

tiredplant777

Student
Jul 23, 2021
I am so sorry I hope you will be ok <3

• Love
Reactions: luten and stygal
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
That sounds absolutely horrible, I'm so sorry that you're experiencing that on top of everything else. :( Hugs.

• Love
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Thank you ; I got the pfizer vaccine
I hope you are doing better. Please keep us updated. I've heard from so many people who are vaccinated but still get covid lately.

• Love
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
I hope you are doing better. Please keep us updated. I've heard from so many people who are vaccinated but still get covid lately.

I am still home, I feel ok'ish, it is around, still have breathing issues, will phone dr if it gets any worse.
Yes, it is terrible, like the flu 10x

For those who think it is an ideal opportunity to die, no it is not, it is very painful , and death is unlikely when you had the vaccine.

My client reckons it is the vaccine that made me sick, apparently I now have HIV, and I am chipped. He says that I think it is the end of the world, and reason why I got vaccinated. I explained to him that I did it because I do not want to limit myself, and others.

We have the delta variant here...

• Hugs
Reactions: tiredplant777 and Meditation guide