• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
This might sound like a stupid question, sorry if it is. But do gas masks work no matter what type gas is in the room?

S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
I head many rumours then ive verified on tv news of people forgetting just slightly their propan gas open and died as a family. As for nitrogen or helium suicide they work better as you dont feel the annoying odor propan-butane gases have. You can simply die even unintentionally with odorless gases like Nitrogen and helium.
About what type of gas in the room you mixed it a bit. Do gas MASKS work no matter what type gas in the ROOM?mask or room method ?
As for room method you need to search in google depending your chosen gas if its heavier or lighter then air. Accordingly youll know if that specific gas will accumulate on the floor or the ceiling part of the room so you know where to stand. As for mask method just making a correct mask will work with any of those 3 gases. You can even work with CO gas emmited from burning charcoal . It needs to be burned red hot ( not producing fire but red hot) and a lot of them. So they eat up the oxygen of a sealed room where no gas exchange happens.
This will eat all the oxygen room and you fade out and die without pain or odors or anything ( if you cant find propane,nitrogen,helium)

propane is the most common and used in kitchen ovens to cook food so i doubt you wont find it

O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
I head many rumours then ive verified on tv news of people forgetting just slightly their propan gas open and died as a family. As for nitrogen or helium suicide they work better as you dont feel the annoying odor propan-butane gases have. You can simply die even unintentionally with odorless gases like Nitrogen and helium.
About what type of gas in the room you mixed it a bit. Do gas MASKS work no matter what type gas in the ROOM?mask or room method ?
As for room method you need to search in google depending your chosen gas if its heavier or lighter then air. Accordingly youll know if that specific gas will accumulate on the floor or the ceiling part of the room so you know where to stand. As for mask method just making a correct mask will work with any of those 3 gases. You can even work with CO gas emmited from burning charcoal . It needs to be burned red hot ( not producing fire but red hot) and a lot of them. So they eat up the oxygen of a sealed room where no gas exchange happens.
This will eat all the oxygen room and you fade out and die without pain or odors or anything ( if you cant find propane,nitrogen,helium)

propane is the most common and used in kitchen ovens to cook food so i doubt you wont find it
No matter what type gas is in the room. Questioning specifically about mixing that lime method and then removing mask

S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
for me sounds needless to do that. You either go with putting a mask to do it , or sealing a room and staying inside that

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I head many rumours then ive verified on tv news of people forgetting just slightly their propan gas open and died as a family. As for nitrogen or helium suicide they work better as you dont feel the annoying odor propan-butane gases have. [...]
It's extremely unlikely you will find helium that doesn't have 20% oxygen in it.

S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
It's extremely unlikely you will find helium that doesn't have 20% oxygen in it.
thats why i would go with a heater that burns propan gas. And go with CO poisoning same effects and route of action as helium