• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
Hello everyone. Currently writing at the airport.

I'll admit it. I already lost the game of life.
but I refuse to go down without a last performance. Due to several situations of my own doing and ruining my life, I am now out of uni and forced to move back to my parent's house in the countryside !!

My life goal was to get as far from there as possible, but look where I ended! My mom is suspicious about my mental health and she thinks I am crying suicide because I want attention but no… i want death.

So it's time for my last performance of acting like a good daughter, gaining her trust and find a place for me to ctb!!!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Forveleth, justcallmeJ and 4 others
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
You are moving away from a jungle of concrete, a place of death and decay to a place in nature, a place where you can breathe air and drink water and eat food and hopefully live peacefully. Just saying.

Reactions: sserafim and Agon321
B

Blueth

May 9, 2024
Hello everyone. Currently writing at the airport.

I'll admit it. I already lost the game of life.
but I refuse to go down without a last performance. Due to several situations of my own doing and ruining my life, I am now out of uni and forced to move back to my parent's house in the countryside !!

My life goal was to get as far from there as possible, but look where I ended! My mom is suspicious about my mental health and she thinks I am crying suicide because I want attention but no… i want death.

So it's time for my last performance of acting like a good daughter, gaining her trust and find a place for me to ctb!!!

Having a desire to die is not something people want to understand. At least the vast majority.

Who knows, maybe they may even be jealous of those who want to commit suicide and those who try to commit suicide, without even realizing it.

I don't think this is something everyone can decide.

Reactions: sserafim