• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Hi all,

What is the "game over" mistake you have done making you resort to considering CTB..?

• Hugs
Reactions: lynn14 and Trainstation
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
Being born seems to sum it up for me

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Scribble Fan, throwaway777, sadbunny and 19 others
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Coming back in this shithole of a country instead of staying to live and work in the UK when i had the opportunity, in 2015.

But the last straw was damaging my ears and nerves with a firecracker at close range, this new year's.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mn1245, not_a_robot, Broken Chimera and 4 others
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
Likewise I wish I was not born, do you mind elaborating why ?
My parents had no business having children, got divorced, my mom got remarried, I got abused by him as well as by everyone else in the family. Everything else that followed, well...I see it all as just cause and effect. I've done my best to "move on" and "recover" or whatever, but no one seems able to tell me what I'm supposed to be doing, just that they can't help me, need to refer to someone else. I'm tired of this stupid ride and I wanna get off. Tbh, I beat my goal, didn't think I'd make it to 16 let alone 26. And no one will honestly be surprised. This is the result of a life of trauma and mental illness.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Yaalya, Made4TV, Justwantittoend and 7 others
Kjo

Kjo

Student
Jun 7, 2019
Extremely kind, what was yours?

Reactions: Bandzbandz
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Extremely kind, what was yours?
Abusive superior and toxic work environment which have pushed me to look for another opportunities, I found an opportunity with around 70% salary increase but ended up with the worst manager ever, I have lost all my efforts due to this decision, I am in debt and if I dont exit soon I'll be tortured by the credit collectors and I'll end up in jail, my life before that event used to be extremly happy, due to this mistake I am fucked up for life !!!!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Broken Chimera, Bandzbandz, Kjo and 5 others
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Abusive superior and toxic work environment which have pushed me to look for another opportunities, I found an opportunity with around 70% salary increase but ended up with the worst manager ever, I have lost all my efforts due to this decision, I am in debt and if I dont exit soon I'll be tortured by the credit collectors and I'll end up in jail, my life before that event used to be extremly happy, due to this mistake I am fucked up for life !!!!
I'm similar. Left a job where I was certain to be made redundant (which would at least have given me some redundancy pay off) to go to what looked like an okay job but turned out to be a bullying hell hole. Had to leave, now in a minimum wage retail job, also hellish bullying. I'm finished at this point.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: lynn14, Bandzbandz, Kjo and 1 other person
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
I'm similar. Left a job where I was certain to be made redundant (which would at least have given me some redundancy pay off) to go to what looked like an okay job but turned out to be a bullying hell hole. Had to leave, now in a minimum wage retail job, also hellish bullying. I'm finished at this point.
Ugh, retail is the worst, that was one of the worst experiences of my life. If I hadn't moved and gotten approved for disability, I would've ctb even sooner. I'm sorry that you're dealing with this, both of you :'(

Reactions: lynn14, Bandzbandz and Kjo
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Coming back in this shithole of a country instead of staying to live and work in the UK when i had the opportunity, in 2015.

But the last straw was damaging my ears and nerves with a firecracker at close range, this new year's.
You lost your hearing....?

Reactions: Bandzbandz and Kjo
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Nah, the opposite happened: I have become extremely sensitive to any noise and have a criminal headache that never goes away, and any noise makes it worse. I wear earplugs all the time and everything's still painfully loud. And i used to love loud music.
:notsure:

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: throwaway777, Soul, Bandzbandz and 1 other person
Slenderman

Slenderman

Jimmy Smith
Jun 9, 2019
Honestly I can't say there was a specific mistake that caused me to consider CTB. I fucking freak out so bad at every little mistake and inconvenience so everything in my mind has only one solution: suicide. That's why I never tried killing myself yet, I don't want it to be something impulsive and dumb that I regret the minute I start.

• Hugs
Reactions: lynn14, Bandzbandz, Kjo and 1 other person
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019

What made you comeback...?

Reactions: Kjo
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Well i had a return ticket, i was just on leave, came back to work.

I didn't think too much of the opportunity presented by the guy who kindly let me stay in his house there. He could have given me housing AND work.

Then i had another thought at going there in 2016, but it came after a period of me screwing things up, and my mother thought i'd better not make impulsive decisions like that, because "i need to recover". I wish i had ignored her and boarded my flight, because that was my ticket to a good and less stressful life.

Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
Too many to count. Birth ranks pretty high

Reactions: lynn14, AutumnEmbers and Bandzbandz
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
letting over half my life go w/o dealing with my severe depression and suicidal ideation

B

Bandzbandz

Student
Aug 23, 2018
Should've jumped the bridge when I had the chance. Would've saved me a lot of time and effort. SI is terrible.

Reactions: whyidon'tknow and Dartz
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Being born is one, not following through when I felt bad about the people I would leave behind, even though they don't care about me. I won't make that mistake the next time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dartz
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
SN (Sodium Nitrite) can be bought from ebay or amazon, it's legal in most countries as it is a meat preservative. Should pass thru customs no problem.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Telling my family that I self harmed. I dug my own grave.

Reactions: Broken Chimera, Kjo, Dartz and 2 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Hi all,

What is the "game over" mistake you have done making you resort to considering CTB..?
There is no singular event for me. It's more a case of rot setting in. Working away in the background and realising it and how severe it is when it is too late.
Lots of mistakes built of the foundations of other mistakes, conceived from a place of neglect against a backdrop of mental illness.
Really happy I replied to this thread, honestly it's been cathartic, feeling really good about things now...
DBD
Telling my family that I self harmed. I dug my own grave.
I feel that brother

Reactions: Made4TV, Kjo, AutumnEmbers and 2 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
SN (Sodium Nitrite) can be bought from ebay or amazon, it's legal in most countries as it is a meat preservative. Should pass thru customs no problem.
lol.
"Sir, why do you have this powder?"

"---I'm, uhhh...gonna...use it to, um, preserve some...meat... it's legal!"

Reactions: Kjo, AutumnEmbers, Deleted member 1768 and 1 other person
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
How to obtain it...?

If you want to look up the SN method there's a megathread for it. See the first post for info:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/

It's legal in most places and easy to get. Read the thread and the PPeH for specific details.

Reactions: Kjo and not_a_robot
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
Being born, full stop.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Livinginhell, throwaway777, Kjo and 2 others