• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lokabe82

lokabe82

To infinity and beyond
Jun 16, 2023
I'm planning on using the SN method in the near future. I work with animals and in my line of work, we use gabapentin and trazadone as "calm down" drugs to take the edge off of dogs who could otherwise hurt themselves or others while seeing the vet.

I'm planning on using these drugs with my SN. I'm also planning on experimenting with them on their own before my attempt. I don't have access to benzos so this will be my best bet.

Would I still need to take them with ibuprofen or can the gabapentin itself act as the pain killer? We use the gabapentin at work for pain relief after surgery. If the gabapentin can work in place of ibuprofen, I would rather take one or the other to reduce my chances of vomiting. I will be using metoclompramide as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, アホペンギン and AllFoxedOut