• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
For those having a sex life and wondering if penis size is related to hand or foot size, no it's not.

But it is scientifically related to the ratio of length of the 2nd finger to the 4th finger in your dominant hand.

If your 2nd finger aka index finger is naturally shorter than your 4th finger aka ring finger you have a bigger penis.

If the 2nd is almost equal in length to 4th you have smaller penis.

I don't know what you want to do with this information but you can read more here :

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
This made me laugh, the index finger on my right hand is significantlly smaller than my ring finger. On my left hand they're the same length.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
Just the randomness and the 'length's people go to talk about penis size. It's like a weird obsession, I don't get it :)
Laughing is not a bad thing!

Painless_end

Painless_end

Oct 11, 2019
Just the randomness and the 'length's people go to talk about penis size. It's like a weird obsession, I don't get it :)

Isn't every topic in the 'Offtopic' subforum random? That's why it's named Offtopic

This is no more random than counting game or whatever. It's a medical discovery.

I get that you feel that people talk about it that's partly why I made this post. This is the first time in my life that I have spoken about it. Usually I hear others talk about it and think the same things you are now thinking.

People keep showing off their dick sizes with words or pics and making jokes.

So I thought, why not share the actual medical investigation of it to dispel some rumors.

Of course it isn't. I'm glad you have laughter in your life.

Reactions: Sittichmutter
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Penis development is related to DHT. You can be born biologically male but if you have 5ard syndrome (inability to create DHT though there are other conversions) it will appear like a vagina or micro-penis.
Digit ratio is connected to androgen sensitivity within the womb. Longer ring finger means higher T. High digit ratio (longer index) is related to being gay/transgender, more feminine, ect. I would think people with low DHT would have longer index fingers and smaller penis (DHT is fat more potent than T) but it depends generally on how sensitive to it person is and I'm not sure about the embryology of fingers and which androgen is responsible for it.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
What am I supposed to do with this kind of information? How will I use this power?!šŸ˜®
I recommend starting a religion based on penis science and using your followers to begin global domination.

Some catchphrases I'd recommend.
"For the penis!" "By the penis!" "His holy peniship" "Science! with penises!"

If someone does this, let me know how it goes.

a_dead_mess

a_dead_mess

Aug 8, 2022
I recommend starting a religion based on penis science and using your followers to begin global domination.

Some catchphrases I'd recommend.
"For the penis!" "By the penis!" "His holy peniship" "Science! with penises!"

If someone does this, let me know how it goes.
would you be that religion's queen/princess?

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Size is apparently important for attraction from the opposite sex (or so people claim), and males feel inadequate because of their lack of size. Another downside to being male is having to worry about this.

TraveCuda

TraveCuda

Aug 17, 2022
Penis development is related to DHT. You can be born biologically male but if you have 5ard syndrome (inability to create DHT though there are other conversions) it will appear like a vagina or micro-penis.
Digit ratio is connected to androgen sensitivity within the womb. Longer ring finger means higher T. High digit ratio (longer index) is related to being gay/transgender, more feminine, ect. I would think people with low DHT would have longer index fingers and smaller penis (DHT is fat more potent than T) but it depends generally on how sensitive to it person is and I'm not sure about the embryology of fingers and which androgen is responsible for it.
Im really confused how trans-women can have really large penis

Painless_end

Painless_end

Oct 11, 2019
What am I supposed to do with this kind of information? How will I use this power?!šŸ˜®

If you're a dick haver looking to hook up and creative you can work your finger length into a flirty conversation.

If you're a dick wanter looking to hook up and such things matter to you, you could tell your potential date's length by looking at their hands.

If you're none of the above, you could use this information to entertain your friends if you have any.

• Wow
Reactions: sunsetting
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Im really confused how trans-women can have really large penis
High DHT to low T ratio is common amongst trans women due to genetic mutation. There are no papers on this due to lack of interest but there is a lot of original research from one doctor on reddit (drugs to treat it ect).

Reactions: TraveCuda
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Hell yeah, it's slightly larger...

Just like my D. šŸ˜Ž

Last edited:
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
My index finger is longer than my ring finger which is just as well because I'm XX. I think men's hands are weird for having the opposite. It breaks the natural curve you can follow with your eye from index on down to ring and pinky.

TraveCuda

TraveCuda

Aug 17, 2022
High DHT to low T ratio is common amongst trans women due to genetic mutation. There are no papers on this due to lack of interest but there is a lot of original research from one doctor on reddit (drugs to treat it ect).
It makes sense :)

Reactions: Sakura94
StruggleWithin

StruggleWithin

Gnothi Seauton
Aug 8, 2022
I found this informative and interesting. All I knew about DHT is that it is the reason that I went almost bald. And still am a little unfortunately. However my index and ring fingers on both hands are very much almost equal in length. Not sure how to relate any of this information to me, but I'll take it with a grain of salt.