H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
As a matter of principle, I disagree with censorship, including in this FC case. To be honest, I don't care too much, as I had no better choice than ignoring FC more than one year ago: conversation with her became impossible and useless due to her constant habit of insulting instead of discussing, so I stopped it.
Members who don't want to read her anymore should just remove her from their landscape. It's easy, there is a button for that.

• Yay!
Reactions: houseofleaves, wyo777 and pthnrdnojvsc
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
As a matter of principle, I disagree with censorship, including in this FC case. To be honest, I don't care too much, as I had no better choice than ignoring FC more than one year ago: conversation with her became impossible and useless due to her constant habit of insulting instead of discussing, so I stopped it.
Members who don't
People who rely on JUST USE THE IGNORE BUTTON, and therefore shift the responsibility for experiencing discomfort upon repeatedly seeing the same offensive spam which is detrimental to the forum both internally and externally, are being deliberately obtuse at this point.

The issue is not a case of one individual poster being considered a bit annoying by another individual poster, it's about someone repeatedly dishing out passive-aggressive broadsides to anyone who does not subscribe to their infantile worldview, spamming the forum with literally the same content daily as they repeatedly attempt to mould the entire forum in accordance with their own narrow positions, it's about the withdrawal from the forum of a significant number of mature and insightful contributors once they encounter this user and their braying fanclub upon presenting a position lacking in appropriate adolescent nihilism as the forum shapes itself in their image, it's about someone who repeatedly states they are here for "venting" only but still finds time to ostracise other members and position themselves as the arbiter of who is and who is not suicidal, it's about someone who will relentlessly label any content she does not find to be sufficiently pro-death as trolling, and so much more besides. Ignore works as a function to block out people who irritate you, but this in itself does not address the issue of FCs uniquely harmful output.

Reactions: Skathon, Whale_bones, todiefor and 19 others
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
are being deliberately obtuse at this point.
I'm not feeling obtuse. But I'm feeling insulted, once again. This happens often, unfortunately. I guess it's inherent to the nature of this forum. Not a big deal: I expressed my thoughts, you expressed yours. I respect it and that's it.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I'm not feeling obtuse. But I'm feeling insulted, once again. This happens often, unfortunately. I guess it's inherent to the nature of this forum. Not a big deal: I expressed my thoughts, you expressed yours. I respect it and that's it.
I say "deliberately" obtuse, in that's it's the favourite refrain of her supporters who deliberately overlook the numerous objections which are more significant and far reaching than simply irritating content, and these issues will not be resolved by ignoring. Fwiw the post was not aimed at you specifically (l have zero ill feeling towards you) but JUST USE IGNORE is used repeatedly by her supporters and mods whenever this issue arises and it's worth noting why this is a mere sticking plaster in relation to the output described above.

Reactions: Skathon, houseofleaves, Lady Laudanum and 5 others
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Okay. At the end of the day, this is a very petty affair, can't we agree on that and move on?

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
The specific action of account suspension isn't the main issue here. What's truly important is how we're responding right now, because this shapes our future and defines who we are as a community. As I see it, hatred is harmful to everyone involved, not just FuneralCry. If we continue to cling to it, we'll only see more suffering around us, regardless of whether it's FuneralCry or any other user, suspended or not.
But it's not hatred. It's simply justice. She didn't follow the rules, now she's getting the punishment for that. As simple as that. And this is all deserved, all she did was turn the community against each other by complaining about the forum daily, complaining about the people in it, complaining about sections of the forum. All she did was complain, day in and day out.

I think I, and a lot of other people, have enough on their plate already, we don't have the mental capacity nor patience to hate on her. We have our own shitty lives to face. It's not about hate, simply about rules not being followed and someone being a nuisance to the community.

This may be a good thing for her, to get out of that horrible pattern. If not, it's good for the community, and the communities necessities matter more than the necessities of a single user.

Reactions: Skathon, todiefor, houseofleaves and 10 others
bernara

bernara

Mar 15, 2024
But it's not hatred. It's simply justice. She didn't follow the rules, now she's getting the punishment for that. As simple as that. And this is all deserved, all she did was turn the community against each other by complaining about the forum daily, complaining about the people in it, complaining about sections of the forum. All she did was complain, day in and day out.

I think I, and a lot of other people, have enough on their plate already, we don't have the mental capacity nor patience to hate on her. We have our own shitty lives to face. It's not about hate, simply about rules not being followed and someone being a nuisance to the community.

This may be a good thing for her, to get out of that horrible pattern. If not, it's good for the community, and the communities necessities matter more than the necessities of a single user.
I understand, and I am sorry. I wanted only to help resolve this situation and bring some peace, not to cause further discord. My messages were merely a call for compassion and I never meant that yours and anyone else's feelings aren't significant.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: tychai and ForgottenAgain
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024

Life is not only about the rules. I am not one of her supporters, but im a human. She is ill, seriously ill and all that she wants from life is being part of this community. In her world this was a place for her, ONLY place for her. Beside her comments that people can like or dislike she has done nothing wrong. By taking from her all that matters for her you just killed another part of her, maybe the last one. I do not know her, never spoke with her but can feel her sufferin even here. You just don't do things like that for sick people. Rules r not everything, there is something called humanity as well. And all of You so against her, you could just simply ignore her threads. If she wil CBT because of this ban, how u explain it to yourself? She always want it? And you will go to sleep as nothing happened? Rules are rules but humanity is above it.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, dreambound, YosemiteGrrl and 1 other person
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Life is not only about the rules. I am not one of her supporters, but im a human. She is ill, seriously ill and all that she wants from life is being part of this community. In her world this was a place for her, ONLY place for her. Beside her comments that people can like or dislike she has done nothing wrong. By taking from her all that matters for her you just killed another part of her, maybe the last one. I do not know her, never spoke with her but can feel her sufferin even here. You just don't do things like that for sick people. Rules r not everything, there is something called humanity as well. And all of You so against her, you could just simply ignore her threads. If she wil CBT because of this ban, how u explain it to yourself? She always want it? And you will go to sleep as nothing happened? Rules are rules but humanity is above it.
It's not my fault nor anyone's fault what she decides to do with her life. She isnt a nuisance just to me but to a lot of people. She could also ignore the people she doesn't agree with instead of writing polarising posts about them, yet she didn't do that so why should we bend over backwards for her? She doesn't give anyone else the same courtesy. It's always her way or the highway.

If this place is so important to her, she would behave. She doesn't because she's used to being the queen around her and doing whatever she wants all the time. Rules exist for a reason and should be followed. Feelings are not above rules. It's best for everyone in the community that she is away, all she does is put people against each other. I won't reply further as I don't want to argue. This is my opinion and, either way, my opinion doesn't even matter because at the end of the day the case is: she crossed the line, got punished, that is fair, end of story.

• Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, houseofleaves, EvisceratedJester and 5 others
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
@wyo777 I suspect none of us know her personally. Like everyone else on this forum, we do not really know what else is truly happening in someone's life. We only know what someone shares (truthfully or otherwise).

I've never met anyone from this forum, therefore I cannot and do not hate them. But, I know how they make me feel and I can see how they make others feel.

I am not without sympathy to someone else's situation , but I also do not have unlimited sympathy; especially when behaviours negatively impact others and myself.

Selfishly, I too have utilised this forum for 4 years. It's helped to keep me alive. I, like many others, are also, to use your phrase, "seriously ill". But when one person exhibits so much influence over the stability of many others, their impact should be scrutinised. This is true for any aspect of life / death - but is much more critical on a site which arguably has very vulnerable members.

Not every rule is correct, but rules that ultimately prevent abusive behaviour towards others should be enforced.

I feel much more relaxed and able to browse the suicide section than I did before. I suspect I'm not alone in this. Selfish? Maybe. But at least my posts aren't directed at mass intimidation.

Reactions: tychai, ColorlessTrees, EvisceratedJester and 3 others
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
It's not my fault nor anyone's fault what she decides to do with her life. She isnt a nuisance just to me but to a lot of people. She could also ignore the people she doesn't agree with instead of writing polarising posts about them, yet she didn't do that so why should we bend over backwards for her? She doesn't give anyone else the same courtesy. It's always her way or the highway.

If this place is so important to her, she would behave. She doesn't because she's used to being the queen around her and doing whatever she wants all the time. Rules exist for a reason and should be followed. Feelings are not above rules. It's best for everyone in the community that she is away, all she does is put people against each other. I won't reply further as I don't want to argue. This is my opinion and, either way, my opinion doesn't even matter because at the end of the day the case is: she crossed the line, got punished, that is fair, end of story.
Yes, end of story.
@wyo777 I suspect none of us know her personally. Like everyone else on this forum, we do not really know what else is truly happening in someone's life. We only know what someone shares (truthfully or otherwise).

I've never met anyone from this forum, therefore I cannot and do not hate them. But, I know how they make me feel and I can see how they make others feel.

I am not without sympathy to someone else's situation , but I also do not have unlimited sympathy; especially when behaviours negatively impact others and myself.

Selfishly, I too have utilised this forum for 4 years. It's helped to keep me alive. I, like many others, are also, to use your phrase, "seriously ill". But when one person exhibits so much influence over the stability of many others, their impact should be scrutinised. This is true for any aspect of life / death - but is much more critical on a site which arguably has very vulnerable members.

Not every rule is correct, but rules that ultimately prevent abusive behaviour towards others should be enforced.

I feel much more relaxed and able to browse the suicide section than I did before. I suspect I'm not alone in this. Selfish? Maybe. But at least my posts aren't directed at mass intimidation.
Well, lets say she was not a part of this mutual adoration....i still not gonna change my mind. This is suicide forum.

Last edited:
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Will you stop trying to guilt trip people?

I'm telling you again.
We have been dealing with her behavior for quite some time. She has gotten a lot of changes. We tried to work with her.
People left the forum because of her. People who also needed help.

We have rules, to keep this place a nice place for everyone. Not one person individually.

Don't like it? That's your choice. But maybe this isn't the place for you then.

Reactions: Skathon, todiefor, tychai and 19 others
Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
FuneralCry dominated the site. Her posts dominated the site, her philosophy dominated the site, her presence dominated the site, and it seems she's also dominated a lot of people's minds.

Pretending her dominance is something everyone could just ignore is a joke. Almost every "expose" this site has experienced has been putting her posts right in the center of the conversation. She forced herself to be the primary voice of the forum, she forced herself to be the forum's primary PR.

Think whatever you want about her as a person or her posts, but pretending her 35,000+ posts was something people could just gloss over is actually a joke and has ignored the past few years of the shit it's caused this forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skathon, betternever2havbeen, Rocinante and 9 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Some people complaining against FC could just put her on ignore. Why is it so important to worry about what another individual is posting on the Internet? Imo they don't want to see posting of beliefs that are different from theirs

Everyone constantly sees and hears many lies all the time from millions of sources TV , youtube, social media, media, news , movies , websites, irl , tv shows , other people, coworkers etc . But everyone is ok with that constant dumbeat of lies.

They blast the lie "life is good" from every where all the time, directly and indirectly

FC anti-life philosophy is the truth . And what she says seems so strange and shocking is because you never hear that because it's censored

The horrible things in life outweigh any supposed good things, homelessness, kidnapping torture, cancer, old age , 1000 more

I don't see any reason to do anything much less work so hard just to exist so that something even more horrible happens to me

So why should the truth be hidden here like it is everywhere else ?

I think that's the main motivation of those bashing Fc. Some People hold different beliefs than her and don't want to see beliefs posted that they disagree with

My point is FC was saying the truth but no one else in the world is . Now you all stopped that . So no one is saying this truth enough to be noticed like she was. It was not spam the posts were different not copy paste, they were similar themes but not copied word for word

We need to see many different ideas and to decide what is reality .

If one doesn't know what reality is there will be even bigger problems

A lot of people here agreed with FC and were ok with her posts. You can see that she got 100k likes from the silent majority here

Look at all the many different horrible things that happened to the suicidal people just on this site that is hidden by google. After seeing all the torture just in this site now the problem is a single poster posting out the truth.26 million attempt suicide worldwide per year even in spite of the massive pervasive pro-life brainwashing "the human body is amazing" how many times we've heard that lie.

I just wrote a couple of sentences on why life is bad in this post. I could write a book thousands of pages.

Nothing matters . What will matter in 200 years? A trillion years? Nothing .

To me The only objective thing is avoiding extreme pain or extreme suffering Yet 99% of humans imo see all these subjective falsehoods for example "life is good" "suicidal means mental illness" as objective truth. and that is just another reason for me to get out of this hell

I just want to kill these monstrous cells that they call a human body I'm imprisoned in . You all keep worrying About what an individual posts. I'll be in non-existence with no worries no problems no pain no suffering ever.

That's the only thing that matters to me getting out this prison called life this evil life evil world.
I know i'm probably going to get ridiculed for this. but i wanted to add to my post and my opinion.That imo @FuneralCry was a unique philosopher. I guess of the pessimist philosophy similar to Schopenhaur. I don't know of too many pessimist philosophers that were women. FC said things i've never seen anywhere . she was bold. this was her platform. and now that is gone . Imo her message needed to be heard because it is the truth. part of it was that "life is bad" which i think is the truth. she wrote well articulated her points well . we don't have guaranteed suicide methods because most people believe "life is good" which imo is not true. in spite of the pervasive "life is good" mantra 26 million people attempt suicide with brutal risky methods worldwide each year , 700,000 to a million commit suicide every year worldwide .

imo there was a way to show people the truth from this site now gone.

She's got no other way to get her message out .

this was the only place she could 've or anyone could've said these kinds of things. google censors all and google hides even this site but still has a lot of reach.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, DeIetedUser4739 and DefinitelyReady
Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
I know i'm probably going to get ridiculed for this. but i wanted to add to my post and my opinion.That imo @FuneralCry was a unique philosopher. I guess of the pessimist philosophy similar to Schopenhaur. I don't know of too many pessimist philosophers that were women. FC said things i've never seen anywhere . she was bold. this was her platform. and now that is gone . Imo her message needed to be heard because it is the truth. part of it was that "life is bad" which i think is the truth. she wrote well articulated her points well . we don't have guaranteed suicide methods because most people believe "life is good" which imo is not true. in spite of the pervasive "life is good" mantra 26 million people attempt suicide with brutal risky methods worldwide each year , 700,000 to a million commit suicide
Most people are in support of her "message", just not her actions. Maybe they disagree with some parts, but almost nobody has fully disagreed with her overall messages.

Actions are not the same as the topics she's addressed. They're different.

Reactions: pilotviolin and tychai
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
v sry fenrl hpn all

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tychai, pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I find "get her message out" a suspect phrase in and of itself tbh. If her suffering was genuine, personal, and relatable, other people would take kindly to it. And I don't care if someone posts 10 threads at one time about their suffering so long as it's honest, and what they're actually going through. But you can't sell me on thousands of variants of "to not exist would be ideal" posts. It's like yeah, we get it, now who the fuck are you and what are you doing here?

There's a reason why subreddits tend to have a rule of "this place isn't your personal soapbox" and no, I'm not a fan of reddit in general, but it's not a bad rule. Because once you have thousands of threads about essentially the same thing, let's face it, you're on a mission.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Looking, affinity, Skathon and 11 others
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
💩🚽
Some people just forgot that this is a suicide forum. Some people just forgot that many people here are mentaly ill. Some people just forgot that everyone got rights to state their opinions. Some people just forgot that they can always reply or ignore. Some people just forgot that this is only forum, not a real life.
Some people just NOT forgot FC.
I tried to forget her... She was my first 'ignore' yet she was constantly is in my face. The "ignore" is a bust, and does not hide what you don't want to see. Otherwise, it would be less
of a problem, but still a problem nonetheless. At least her absence gives us more awareness of who we can "ignore" now.

Also, @pthnrdnojvsc
Pessimistic woman here✋... Vast difference... and did you seriously just say this is "her platform"???🙄 Yeah, wow.
Her platform was her personal page, and nothing else, and she kept that hidden as far as I know so... She forfeited.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
YOU, A SAGE, A SEER, A UNIQUE AND UNSTOPPABLE MIND, A PURVEYOR OF TRUTH AND ENLIGHTENMENT:

[vent] i find it disgusting how people worship existence like a cult, i see so much prolifer things on this website like toxic positivity it is truly hellish that access to nembutal is so hard

ME, A HUMBLE PEASANT EMERGING BLINKING FROM THE DARKNESS OF IGNORANCE, HEART AFLUTTER WITH EXCITEMENT AND SPINE TINGLING WITH UNBRIDLED AWE AS I BEHOLD THE ORACLE WHO SPAKETH:

please say this again thirty five thousand times

• Yay!
Reactions: Looking, affinity, Skathon and 11 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I'm way late to this, but I've seen FC dominate this forum for years. She was warned over and over and honestly, probably should have been banned a year or two ago. I hope some of the good people she drove away from the site find their way back now that she's gone.

Who knows, maybe getting banned from the site may be in her best interest. I know no one here is doing great mentally, but typing out almost 40,000 of basically the same post about how much you hate everything seems more like pathological obsession rather than just venting.

• Love
Reactions: affinity, Skathon, betternever2havbeen and 8 others
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
You can't have it both ways; you need to pick one. Either have compassion for all of us, and the abuse we were forced to tolerate from her (and I used the ignore button...) or only have compassion for her. Her, or the greater good. She didn't have the rug pulled out from under her... Her lifeline wasn't ripped away from her. Also we're not responsible for her. We're not responsible for anyone. Do you think she loses sleep knowing her words had a negative effect on someone? F no. She in fact sleeps more soundly, which is sick. So there's no guilttripping to be had because the fault lies on her. She's not an invalid. Don't talk about humanity in the plural form if you're not willing to apply if to all humans. Maybe you should use words like "special treatment" and "more deserving" because that's the argument you're making for her above us.

There's another user on here btw who is very active, so this site is a safespot for him, yet he also manages to use his page to vent and keep a balance as to not impose himself on others. That's a singular person using the concept of humanity. Only thing to be sorry for is that FC didn't choose to learn these lessons. Maybe now with time she can. Maybe she can reflect. Unlikely, and unfortunate, but she was shown humanity and turned her nose up at more than her share of opportunities. So how about some self-preservation and humanity shown to us on her behalf and put this away?

Last edited:
Reactions: tychai, Rocinante, Otaku and 4 others
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Imo her message needed to be heard because it is the truth. part of it was that "life is bad" which i think is the truth.

Th/ ste = nt spposd 2 b abt spredng propganda tho

If sh/ ventd thngs tht u rel8td 2 thn fne

Bt th/ ste = nt abt tryn2 influnce othr ppl in2 a nihlistc wrld-vw jst bcse tht = ur realty

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: affinity, Skathon, tychai and 9 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
All she had to do was respect the rules and the community, and she would've been free to continue venting ad infinitum. She did that for her first couple of years on here before a gradual descent into hostility. I think it also did not help matters when people made fun of her and insulted her. Considering her regular rants about how much she hated this place, this should be the best thing to have ever happened to her. I personally have no issue with FC (I found the daily drama to be hilarious tbh), but rules are rules. It is not the community's responsibility to protect any single user at any cost.

Reactions: pilotviolin, Looking, Saturn_ and 3 others
voc_89

voc_89

Experienced
Apr 10, 2023
wow FC got banned? Wow. I don't understand cause I also noted her concerns. Wow

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
bernara

bernara

Mar 15, 2024
YOU, A SAGE, A SEER, A UNIQUE AND UNSTOPPABLE MIND, A PURVEYOR OF TRUTH AND ENLIGHTENMENT:

[vent] i find it disgusting how people worship existence like a cult, i see so much prolifer things on this website like toxic positivity it is truly hellish that access to nembutal is so hard

ME, A HUMBLE PEASANT EMERGING BLINKING FROM THE DARKNESS OF IGNORANCE, HEART AFLUTTER WITH EXCITEMENT AND SPINE TINGLING WITH UNBRIDLED AWE AS I BEHOLD THE ORACLE WHO SPAKETH:

please say this again thirty five thousand times
Unbelievable. Are you really comfortable speaking this way about someone who is not even able to defend themselves? We don't even know if she's still alive. She never directly attacked you personally. All her messages were, in essence, an implicit cry for help. I understand that you are suffering too, but, please, have a heart and see this whole situation through.

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers, GhostShell, DeIetedUser4739 and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Unbelievable. Are you really comfortable speaking this way about someone who is not even able to defend themselves?
The post was more an observation on the mindset that FC is a philosopher with an important message rather than a prolific poster of identikit messages on a website tbf but in any case my views on FCs output is well known at this point.

We don't even know if she's still alive
I don't know if you're going to be alive by the time l hit send. I don't know if any of the people who exited the forum following an unpleasant interaction with FC or her fanbase, or upon receipt of heavy-handed disciplinary measures for being critical of FCs output, are alive either. Fwiw l suspect FC is alive which is a shame, given how much she craves death.

She never directly attacked you personally
She has actually, although the key word here is "directly". FC usually attacks in a very indirect, manipulative fashion and her acolytes will pretend that even polite disagreement with such broadsides is meanness, imho cry-bullying is still bullying and FC is not an infant whose needs must be prioritised.

All her messages were, in essence, an implicit cry for help.
They weren't but even so, one could apply this to literally anything on here if you wished to and I'm not buying it.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: affinity, Skathon, Otaku and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
We don't even know if she's still alive.
We do though. She has on multiple occasions talked about how she doesn't plan on ctbing because she is scared of it going wrong and it ending with her suffering even more. Also, @Chinaski comment was clearly addressing the stuff that @pthnrdnojvsc was saying about FC being a "unique philosopher" and stuff (which she isn't), rather than it being them taking shots at FC.

Reactions: Otaku