• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lifeispain0216

lifeispain0216

Jul 23, 2023
I technically have enoigh money for SN and all of the accompanying supplies, however, I want to see my one remaining friend one last time and that will cost money. Does anyone know of any quick accesible methods to get some extra money? Like actually reliable survey things or similar?

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
when i had no other options i started pawning stuff.

Reactions: lifeispain0216
superwacki

superwacki

Violent Member
Dec 9, 2023
it's sad to hear that you are planning to leave soon. i am sorry for the way life has treated you, and i wish things could've gone different for you. it may be too late for me to set up a 1-1 talk with you about things, and even though i advise against proceeding, it's only right i give you answers to what you've asked for.

the person above me is correct about pawning.

since your possessions are of no use to you now, i don't see a reason to keep anything. you can make easy money by selling stuff online with Mercari for anything that's pretty niche, Poshmark for brands, eBay for pretty much anything, or as suggested previously, just go over to a pawn shop and see what they can offer. if FB marketplace is popular in your area, you can also use that to your advantage.

pawning & selling, whichever works easiest for you.

you can also flip stuff. take a used item bought from any thrift shop, fix it up, and resell it on a marketplace for profit. maybe you can find inspiration or a drive to keep going from that :)

Reactions: lifeispain0216
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Put it on a credit card . If you plan on ctb it's not like you have to worry about paying it off