W

Wastedlife

Dec 23, 2018
i dont find anything funny in committing suicide . we suffer and we want to go.
don't bother anyone else.

Reactions: sif, Ch92921, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
View attachment 4833 I always had dreams of being a clown in a circus, so I thought maybe I could get the whole costume and make-up on with the big smile. Maybe give those that find me a chuckle.
I really wanted this outfit, but they only have it in small. I want to make the statement that the world is a circus and I'm just another clown.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Letmego. Please, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I really wanted this outfit, but they only have it in small. I want to make the statement that the world is a circus and I'm just another clown.

I'm sure the wonders of the internet will find you the right sized clown outfit, ye just might have to visit some iffy looking sights lol

@Wastedlife I have a warped sense of humour that finds something funny out of even the most distressing parts of my life,

An apple a day, keeps the shrink at bay....

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap and Johnnythefox
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
I would like to find ways to make suicides a bit more fun for others/myself ? Something like:

Hang yourself near a beach in a pirate costume with a sign written "We hang Pirates".

Make a suicide box like one in Futurama.

Mass suicide in Furry cosplay and maybe a sign there with "Here ends the Furry Revolution, you are welcome"

Ha ha! But your not a pirate, or are you? If not why take the rap? Funny though. They'll have to leave your (discarded earth) body there until it rots away. That's what they do to pirates.

Might it confuse those who will judge you in the next world? I don't think so, but maybe one lazy angel might say, Whoa! he was a pirate! Get him ouda here! Send him down to Lucifer! Just kidding. They will know. It might even make them laugh and get you extra points.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Lifeisatrap
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
A comedic approuch to suicide could be useful for promoting the right to die. As the only time suicide is socially acceptable is when used for comedic purposes.
That is the best logical argument I've heard in my life!!

I should do it already on a trolley with as much of me zipped up as possible. It's just kinder that way! (?!) But would make a funny sketch

Last edited:
Reactions: Redt2go, Weeping Garbage Can, Letmego. Please and 1 other person
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I'm thinking a Smurf onesie for SN.

Reactions: therhydler, Weeping Garbage Can, onewayroad and 4 others
Noir

Noir

Dec 9, 2018
i dont find anything funny in committing suicide . we suffer and we want to go.
don't bother anyone else.

We suffer, we don't want to bother our dear people and overall death is scary! But this doesn't mean we should lose our sense in humor.

Why does mankind connect death with sadness and wants to stay sad? Losing someone isn't good of course, family members and friends are going to miss the dead ones and feel sad.

What can we do, when someone dies ? Nothing! Just being sad doesn't change anything and saying its impropriety to make fun of it to lessen the pain counteracts. Nobody wants to be sad, I would like it when the approach to death/suicide would change.
As Lifeisatrap said:
A comedic approach to suicide could be useful for promoting the right to die.

I think that this is the only way to accept death as something that's "Okay", everyone one dies anyway, this kind of approach. For example when someone dies you can crack a joke like "One less to feed" or "How nice, I don't need to pay back my debts anymore" and not having the feeling you need to say "My condolence, wishes and prayers...".

I am just venting a little here. To make up for it, here are some fun ways to die:

- Die and play in loop the song "If you are sad and not dead clap your hand, <clap, clap>. If you are sad and not dead clap your hand,
<clap, clap>. If you are sad and not dead and everybody is glad. If you are sad and not dead clap your hand, <clap, clap>....."
- Put explosives around your car and drive with a sign on it "Catch me if you can"
- Get as much money as you can and make debts everywhere just to buy Weed and burn it down to make your City happy and then die
next to it with a sign "I am a Vegan" , doesn't make sense but people are going to laugh anyway, because of the weed.

I just imagined a world were everyone would plan their death in fun ways and you can get asked
A: How are you going to die?
B: I am not sure bro, maybe i just wait and let fate make his roll.
A: Sure, what happens at your funeral? Did you think about that?
B: Not yet, maybe I go with a sex gangbang theme. Following the principle of "one out one in".
A: Yeah that's classic, a good choice.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, TheCrow, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
B

Buddyluv19

Experienced
Dec 13, 2018
My dream is to jump into a volcano

I don't find anything funny about death or suicide; but since you have such a 'novel' approach and want to find some humor, check out the movie:

'Joe vs the Volcano' with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.

I believe it is the first film for both of them. Anyway, there is a 'jump into the volcano' scene in it.

Of course, there's lots of crap on YouTube that might give one a laugh too.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap and onewayroad
cu1len

cu1len

:]
Jan 3, 2019
Imagine a group of furries hung together. That is the most hilarious thing (I'm sorry) I'm just imagining people in Elmo and Mickey Mouse costumes hung in a cult-like circle. I'm pretty sure this is gonna make someone offended but still

Reactions: Jiva, Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
Imagine a group of furries hung together. That is the most hilarious thing (I'm sorry) I'm just imagining people in Elmo and Mickey Mouse costumes hung in a cult-like circle. I'm pretty sure this is gonna make someone offended but still
A cute idea. I wanna be a little pony.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and therhydler