• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bunnybrains

Bunnybrains

May 22, 2023
this is a little short i apologize- been practicing a little with hitting arteries, tying a few anchot knots, i have my spot. have a "this will do" rope to practice with i intend to replace. so i'll be waiting for that if i can.

anywho eventually this spot is kinda nice because i can stand in my bathtub to be able to stand back up, and off the other side of the bathtub for closer to a foot of extra space. i'll find a stool to step off.

eventually i'd like to "test" a little and get an idea of how likely it is with the little i've done. i imagine is horrific in its own right but dont think im right for the world so maybe its for the best. so how can i prevent those very awkward to explain red all over my neck? i feel so stupid anywho- ty for reading!

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You never practice full suspension. You may practice partial hanging with caution but never full suspension. For the red mark you can cushion your neck with a thin cloth or scarf underneath the rope but it could reduce the pressure on the arteries if it is too thick.

Last edited:
Bunnybrains

Bunnybrains

May 22, 2023
in hindsight i can see the total dumbassery of this post but it wasnt posting cause of interet troubles and i didnt know it actually posted till after i passed out.

what i would be practicing would be partial, standing with my knees bent in my bathtub more realistically just to see. didnt know what to cushion with. but homestly i should probably put all this on hold for a few weeks still i can afford to buy more rope but i could go this week- its just such an attractive option