K

Kcilrag

Sep 12, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have chosen my method but would like to request help for a few details, just to be sure.
I will be using full suspension hanging, bought a good rope and will use a square wooden beam to attach it to. I m wondering what would be a very secure knot to use for the beam "side" of the rope.
Also, as the beam edges are quite sharp, i m wondering what i could wrap it with so it doesnt cut the rope (unlikely, but we never know...)
And last but not least, is there an ideal to secure the rope around the neck? i will be using a slip knot here (Knot position, rope position -right under jaw?)

Thanks in advance to all of you who will take time to answer!

Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“, elephant1, lv-gras and 1 other person
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have chosen my method but would like to request help for a few details, just to be sure.
I will be using full suspension hanging, bought a good rope and will use a square wooden beam to attach it to. I m wondering what would be a very secure knot to use for the beam "side" of the rope.
Also, as the beam edges are quite sharp, i m wondering what i could wrap it with so it doesnt cut the rope (unlikely, but we never know...)
And last but not least, is there an ideal to secure the rope around the neck? i will be using a slip knot here (Knot position, rope position -right under jaw?)

Thanks in advance to all of you who will take time to answer!

Hey friend, here is a guide where a majority of users have shared their advice and knowledge: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/#post-13496

Graphic image warning!! (I think those should be hidden behind a spoiler tag)

Other then that, if the edges of the beam are sharp, you could use a metal file to smooth the points of contact on the rope?

Reactions: lv-gras
K

Kcilrag

Sep 12, 2018
Hey Ben,

Thanks for the answer. I did go through every post of the thread you linked few days ago, and unfortunatly didnt find clear answers to my questions above

K

Kcilrag

Sep 12, 2018
Didnt think of the metal file, good idea, thanks. Though it might be highly suspicious if someone i live with sees me or hears me doing it...

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Also, as the beam edges are quite sharp, i m wondering what i could wrap it with so it doesnt cut the rope
Wrap a thick towel or something over it, maybe?
I m wondering what would be a very secure knot to use for the beam "side" of the rope.
This one is really good