• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
Someone partner with me I need to die now

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Look on mega threads

Reactions: thinvy
Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
I feel the same honestly. I am getting all my supplies on Wednesday hopefully then I will assemble and check for leaks etc. Maybe I can ctb before march if it all goes to plan. Otherwise I will opt for hanging.
Edit: Why can't you do it yourself?

Reactions: mortuarymary
inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
I feel the same honestly. I am getting all my supplies on Wednesday hopefully then I will assemble and check for leaks etc. Maybe I can ctb before march if it all goes to plan. Otherwise I will opt for hanging.
Edit: Why can't you do it yourself?
Can't wait any longer I don't have method need partner help me and ctb together

Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
Why can't you do it yourself?
Can't wait any longer I don't have method need partner help me and ctb together
You should try doing it yourself, check the resources available and if there is any method that is applicable to you. Unless you're gonna jump with someone or something you should know that it takes time to prepare especially if there is 2 people and there are risks associated with partnering.

inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
Why can't you do it yourself?

You should try doing it yourself, check the resources available and if there is any method that is applicable to you. Unless you're gonna jump with someone or something you should know that it takes time to prepare especially if there is 2 people and there are risks associated with partnering.
I know, it's getting hard to gather materials and wanna be dependent on a partner

• Hugs
Reactions: Banan321
lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
Wish I could find a partner too, but I'm from a shitty small country from the Balkans and can't find anyone on this site from there.