• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
i have so so many scars all over my body, including some on my hands and stomach, lower legs, everywhere. I used to cut a lot and i miss it, but now i just hit myself until i bruise or scratch until i break the skin. I wish i still felt like i could cut though
might you be able to say what changed?

m1ll1pede

m1ll1pede

Chronic stupidity
Jun 2, 2024
My paw box cutter and my stainless steel blades. I go for my vains or thighs. Whatever lets me bleed the most

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I started off by punching myself in the head but graduated to cutting. I also vape as a form of self harm (no nic, just the nasty flavorings you shouldn't inhale), and I'm an alcoholic, which is more for my depression but has the bonus of destroying my liver.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
It used to be cutting. I would usually cut my arms and wrists, though I've also cut the back of my knees and my shoulders before too. It was probably my longest-used SH method. The first time I SH it was by cutting myself. My second favourite method was hitting myself. I would usually hit either my arms or my legs (usually just above my knees) either using my hands or occasionally an object, like a metal paper towel holder, until the area was bruised and swollen.

Reactions: Forveleth
Ghostgirl

Ghostgirl

Sep 25, 2021
Drinking until I black out for days on end. I gotta try and stop from all my embarrassing moments.

• Hugs
perfumeonmyneck

perfumeonmyneck

Feb 29, 2024
cutting on my upper forearms with the blades of a shaving razor i took apart

nymphojuno

nymphojuno

girlfail (he/him)
Nov 30, 2023
either using a razor blade on my arms/hips or punching myself in my legs. hitting myself never leaves marks, unfortunately. sometimes i'll abuse dxm/alcohol but that's less frequent now.

H

HereTomorrow

On break. Read "About" on profile.
Feb 1, 2024
As of now probably choking myself, and if I set it up right trigger hypotension.

For choking, I hit the carotid artery just until I pass out, and then let go. My whole body goes fuzzy, hearing is smothered, and I stop thinking at all for about twenty seconds.

For hypotension, I avoid eating and drinking water and proceed to drink pomegranate juice and pure hibiscus tea and let myself loose, mostly just a minor headache, shallow breathing, and feeling dizzy and difficult to think clearly. It's not as strong as choking, and it only works if my current BP is very low already, but when it's done right I feel lost in my head for a few hours. To be honest, I don't know if it's actually a hypotension thing or a placebo, because I don't see people discuss it and it just seems to be a "me" thing. Regardless, I feel something and it feels nice. I wish I could get my hands on hypotension medication but none are OTC.

I've been cut free for five years and it left scars. The two I do now don't. I've been mentally restraining myself for rapidly punching myself in the face and glad to say I've stopped that.

I don't recommend SH at all. It is addictive, I wish I can stop. I don't want my answer or this thread to be inspirational to those who are curious. I'm not having fun, I'm inappropriately coping.

EternalVortex

EternalVortex

Jun 5, 2024
I use blades on my thighs and lower stomach!! although sometimes i punch my leg repeatedly until it gets bruised.

N

NightTerror

May 20, 2024
Upper thighs with a sharpener blade or a cutter. Used to be upper arm but my parents saw it and even though I made up a story I don't think they believed it.

Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
cigarette butts or candles. i sometimes cut too but the blades wear out soo fast if you use it on skin, and then it hurts like hell to use them so i generally prefer burns. peeling off burn scabs is a lot of fun btw and i can do it every few days

B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024
Fortunately I've never had the compulsion nor desire to self-harm.

I only wish to successfully CTB and be out of this place.

I've got a freestanding metal gym frame and a rope — though I reckon I'll need to buy a better rope — I've just yet to find the courage to actually go through with it.

S

Selbstentleibung

Totengräber
Feb 22, 2024
I prefer the classic razor blade. I do it all over my body, mostly my arms and legs, but also chest, neck, hands and tummy. My left arm ist basically made from scars by now from all these years of pleasing myself with the kiss of the blade :)

maneose

maneose

Sep 10, 2023
stereotypical cutting, started with razor blades from sharpeners (always so dull) and in the last two years I started using those eyebrow shavers, I never gone past cat scratches and all my scars heal up amazingly! I started using matches to burn myself like a year ago, the first few times the scars faded quickly and I was only left with one scar that I shaped as a heart. When I relapsed recently they scarred so much worse (I probably got lucky the first time) My left arm is covered with healed burns but it literally looks like leprosy lol, very embarrassing to have but I like it better than cutting because it's quick easy pain without much clean up. The only thing is the smell, especially if you live alone and the itching that comes after sometimes. Though cutting is always nice with the blood component so… yeah