A

Adonis

Nov 2, 2019
You guys have been such a good help and im just gonna say partial is not it full suspending suits me right but guys i need help there is something stopping me idk what it is but i can't get past it like i feel like full suspension won't even work im just idk i just need to get past this feeling of my hanging not working and stuff just can anybody help me out i just feel like with full suspension imma just be choking with my eyes open and just hanging there i can't pass out i have tried searching for these dumbass artery that people have found but once again im fucking looking stupid jist pushing forward into my neck with two fingers and then upset and disappointed hangign my method too go but i want to at least get this carotid artery i don't know what type of finger position to use or if its high or low or anything like that i feel this haertbeat like pulse in both lole corner creases or what ever of my neck and i press them but nothing happens idk guys all i want to do is succeed i need to find this artery idk if im not pressing deep enough and wheni feel i am i don't get dizzy etc im just pressing into my neck guys thank you for any answers you guys can give me. Yea but im done venting

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Moonicide
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
What makes you think a simple two-finger press is enough? There's a lot of pressure in the artery. This requires some violence - 5kg (11lbs) upwards.

Someone who did this with fingers only probably hit the carotid sinus.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I don't know the answers (not my method), but I like the conciseness of your thread subject line
:sunglasses:

• Hugs
Reactions: Hunter100
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
What makes you think a simple two-finger press is enough? There's a lot of pressure in the artery. This requires some violence - 5kg (11lbs) upwards.

Someone who did this with fingers only probably hit the carotid sinus.
l know lts off thopyc but really lyked the vydeo game lymbo, from your avatar pyc, my profyle name was chosen after that character

Reactions: chrijo