StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I am so sick and tired. I went to my Uni town to study and now I can't study because of insomnia. Even here it doesn't feel like home. Where the hell is my home??? I am lonely here but I cannot find friends or a partner because I look 40 at 23 due to constant stress for the last few years and also due to my depressed and frankly awful personality and trauma. I picked this career, among other things, to be able to provide for my family and have a decent housing situation and it came to bite me in the ass. I do not understand a single thing in biochemistry(only one subject), and yet there's no alternative career. No matter what I try, I cannot get a good ending of my life, I feel like I'm cursed. I cannot even retreat into fictional works anymore because fictional characters have romantic relationships which I cannot have due to trauma and things I wrote earlier. Someone kill me please God kill me I shouldn't have been a coward I should have finished the business and jumped off a bridge way back in october.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Chemical Animal, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly does sound so tiring what you have to go through, it's very much understandable just wishing to be free from all the suffering that existing brings. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: StolenLife
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
This really sucks. :( Do they offer any sort of mental health support there?

StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
This really sucks. :( Do they offer any sort of mental health support there?
They do but the mental hospital in my Uni town was an awful experience. Damn, that bridge is here nearby and it is so tempting right now. If only I wasn't such a SI-stricken coward.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto and LoiteringClouds
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
They do but the mental hospital in my Uni town was an awful experience. Damn, that bridge is here nearby and it is so tempting right now. If only I wasn't such a SI-stricken coward.
They all are, not just the one.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
When I went to university, they had a psychologist onsite. I agree that mental hospitals are a last resort, if that.

Many people at university have led pretty sheltered lives, so it's very hard to connect socially with them in this state. In any case, more severe situations might require medication. A doctor might be able to prescribe something for the insomnia at the very least.

Sending you cat hugs!

HD wallpaper hug for mum cats mum animals kitty

• Love