• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Honestly fuck money, fuck working, fuck "the grind", fuck polarizing politics, fuck the government, fuck rent, fuck landlords, fuck all this stupid fucking rat race shit, eat my fucking ballsack. Fuck going to school to further "my education" on competitive bullshit financially burdening set up fucking bullshit that you just learn mostly on the job anyway, fuck Tiktok, fuck youtube, fuck celebrity bullshit, fuck this shitty fucking healthcare system that has me sitting at home in pain because the health system doesn't work, fuck these racist fascist pigs that police us, fuck you, fuck working away my only human life and youth as a wage slave to "work my way up" "oh deal with it snowflake everyone does it" well fuck you, fuck this fucking bullshit its stupid fucking shit and fuck you for just accepting it and acting holier than thou because you can be content with being a complacent shitlard. Fuck this fucking life most of our depressions come from our evil fucked up greedy as pig shit eating government turds.

This shit fucking sucks so hard. I've basically given up about ever owning a house. I've given up on ever going on holidays or traveling the world. Life should be fun, not this miserable grind that they've somehow forced the majority of us into. I honestly want to tear the whole fucking rigged system down and start again

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Honestly fuck money, fuck working, fuck "the grind", fuck polarizing politics, fuck the government, fuck rent, fuck landlords, fuck all this stupid fucking rat race shit, eat my fucking ballsack. Fuck going to school to further "my education" on competitive bullshit financially burdening set up fucking bullshit that you just learn mostly on the job anyway, fuck Tiktok, fuck youtube, fuck celebrity bullshit, fuck this shitty fucking healthcare system that has me sitting at home in pain because the health system doesn't work, fuck these racist fascist pigs that police us, fuck you, fuck working away my only human life and youth as a wage slave to "work my way up" "oh deal with it snowflake everyone does it" well fuck you, fuck this fucking bullshit its stupid fucking shit and fuck you for just accepting it and acting holier than thou because you can be content with being a complacent shitlard. Fuck this fucking life most of our depressions come from our evil fucked up greedy as pig shit eating government turds.

This shit fucking sucks so hard. I've basically given up about ever owning a house. I've given up on ever going on holidays or traveling the world. Life should be fun, not this miserable grind that they've somehow forced the majority of us into. I honestly want to tear the whole fucking rigged system down and start again

• Hugs
Reactions: notforl0ng
notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Fuck it all. I'm going to do the most abhorrent thing a citizen can do in a first world country and become a corpse who can't pay taxes to be wasted on idiotic agendas. It sounds like a joke but it's the #1 thing they don't want. We're just breathing money generators in the eyes of those "above us". Same way most people look at cattle in slaughterhouses as nothing but a way to subsist. The hierarchy hasn't changed, we're all peasants under a different kind of royalty and it's fucking bullshit. The only difference is the amount of distractions we have available to make us forget how dystopian and miserable this entire operation is.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

Just do what Terrence McKenna said. Become the counterculture. The hippies had a point to them:)