Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
I hate everyone who has lived a happy, comfortable life. A childhood with loving parents, good friends, good schools, growing up in nice rich cities/towns, having all their fucking stupid dreams made available to them, never knowing what it's like to actually struggle or beg for something. All these fucking people born into good homes and good lives, fuck them all. They are the ones with no empathy, no discipline, no insight, no compassion, no restraint, nothing that makes them good productive human beings in any way at all.

I hate people who like to flaunt their education, their media literacy, their crazy life stories, their relationships, all that dogshit. While you're enjoying all this shit, the vast majority of the population is suffering in impoverished silence, forced by exploitative imperialist companies to make all your fucking gadgets and homes and everything else that makes your life so fucking cushy. Your good life is the direct result of someone else's shitty life and you should be ashamed. You should be the one wanting to CTB, not us.

I say all this because I'm privileged and I hate this part of the world I've been born into. There's nothing I can do to fundamentally change it; the most positive change I can do is CTB so there's one less mouth for the wretched of the earth to feed.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sanction, Incandescent, ToTheTwillight and 6 others
isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
I was born Into a rich family so I think I have something to say. Being privileged isn't always a good thing, yeah you have it easy most of your childhood but when you grow up life gets really hard and you have to be really smart to make it, I know that because my 2 sisters made it but I didn't. Trust me, being privileged isn't a good thing most of the time. It's a cursse in disguise.

Reactions: jaxxon_sunn, Praestat_Mori, ToTheTwillight and 1 other person
Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
I was born Into a rich family so I think I have something to say. Being privileged isn't always a good thing, yeah you have it easy most of your childhood but when you grow up life gets really hard and you have to be really smart to make it, I know that because my 2 sisters made it but I didn't. Trust me, being privileged isn't a good thing most of the time. It's a cursse in disguise.
It is indeed a curse. You're cursed to forever be blind to the true realities of the world. You're cursed to be so stupid and disengaged that you can't perform basic tasks the other 90% of the world can do with ease. You're cursed to be their oppressor. There is nothing positive or beneficial to the world in being a member of the privileged.

Reactions: puto.amo and Lost in a Dream
isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
It is indeed a curse. You're cursed to forever be blind to the true realities of the world. You're cursed to be so stupid and disengaged that you can't perform basic tasks the other 90% of the world can do with ease. You're cursed to be their oppressor. There is nothing positive or beneficial to the world in being a member of the privileged.
I still see the real world and can do what every normal person can do, I was just dropped in way too deep and can't get out like everyone else

Reactions: Iamtired
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I think it is a waste to feel any emotion. Except the good ones maybe but those are double edged swords and come with baggage.

We spend so much time giving importance to things and other people but it won't matter after we are gone. It just won't. I do understand we can't help it often tho, I get that. It is our programming.

Aug 21, 2019
What exactly do you mean? I am not rich, but I think the highest problem is that you can nobody trust anymore. You need to be suspicious for everyone.

E

Eegretfrex

Oct 13, 2023
While I understand where you are coming from, and I agree with most of your points - "Don't hate the players hate the game".

• Hugs
Reactions: ToTheTwillight, wait.what, secretsfromthecity and 1 other person
FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
What should privileged people do to change things?
I'm pretty privileged so I'm sorry you hate me. I am a useless human but I do have empathy and I don't want my good life to cause other people a shit life.
I want to ctb anyway so maybe you can be relieved about that atleast

Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
I'm pretty privileged so I'm sorry you hate me. I am a useless human but I do have empathy and I don't want my good life to cause other people a shit life.
I want to ctb anyway so maybe you can be relieved about that atleast
Like I said in my OP I'm also privileged, so this isn't me being a loser hating the winners. I'm just stating what is basically true. I'm not telling you to do anything, it's your life I can't control it. I've been told to kill myself by plenty of internet people over the years, we all have. You just brush it off and move on like a normal person. It's way easier than fighting in real life like most people around the world are forced to do.

FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Like I said in my OP I'm also privileged, so this isn't me being a loser hating the winners. I'm just stating what is basically true. I'm not telling you to do anything, it's your life I can't control it. I've been told to kill myself by plenty of internet people over the years, we all have. You just brush it off and move on like a normal person. It's way easier than fighting in real life like most people around the world are forced to do.
Okay.. that didn't answer the question at all I'll just assume you don't have an answer for that then

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Well OP says privileged people should CTB. But martyring your happiness doesn't really effect any positive change. Life has always been founded on differentials in advantages and it's not wrong to use your natural assets. I doubt many of the disadvantaged people referenced above would want to CTB if they entered a more privileged position.

• Love
Reactions: Iamtired, Eegretfrex and FailureToAll
E

Eegretfrex

Oct 13, 2023
Well OP says privileged people should CTB. But martyring your happiness doesn't really effect any positive change. Life has always been founded on differentials in advantages and it's not wrong to use your natural assets. I doubt many of the disadvantaged people referenced above would want to CTB if they entered a more privileged position.
"Life has always been founded on differentials in advantages".

So true.
When there were only two living cells in the primordial ocean, one received more sunshine than the other.

Last edited:
YoungJijii

YoungJijii

Nov 15, 2022
Fuck the pretty and good looking.

Reactions: Cage
twatingthroughlife

twatingthroughlife

I don't know what I'm doing
Sep 29, 2023
Honestly, yes. I sometimes feel like that. I actually hate that I feel so much envy. All the fucking time. I hate privileged people who do nothing to help the people who have nothing. I was born in a third world country that's under a dictatorship, we have no water, sometimes no electricity, no money, we have barely enough food and I'm lucky enough to be able to get an extremely mediocre (at best) education. How come y'all just have everything and did nothing to earn it? It just sucks. I feel so much envy all of that because of it and I can't help it. But you know what? It is not rational. Nobody asked to be born. There's no point in beating yourself up for a choice you didn't make.

So I agree with what someone else said in another reply "Don't hate the players, hate the game".

Reactions: wait.what
I

Incandescent

Aug 29, 2023
I hate them too. I wish I had a way to make their lives worse.

S

soverytired42

Aug 28, 2023
The worse my life gets the more I realize pain is very relative. Because when I was 14 wanting to die over homework I felt just as bad as I do now wanting to die over potentially being homeless. Nowadays would I kill for my worst problem to be homework? Yes, but me now is not the same me who was suffering as a teen. I don't get to decide whether my problems were justified or not after the fact, because I'm not the one who lived through it really, 14 year old me is. So I'd never invalidate someone's worst experiences. However, I still feel horribly resentful and envious seeing people easily get the help and support I also need. I think gratitude is a great exercise because I'm sure to someone else I'm in the envious position, but that doesn't mean my problems aren't real either.

Reactions: Iamtired and Eegretfrex
beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
Reactions: movinout17, TheDog_, secretsfromthecity and 1 other person
I

Incandescent

Aug 29, 2023
this is a pretty terrible way of thinking. despicable, even.
Eh, they suck. They don't deserve what they have. Their existence depends on the exploitation of the third world,it's entirely unsustainable, and it would have been better if they hadn't been born.

dumbgirlonline

dumbgirlonline

Nighty Night Princess
Sep 30, 2023
the grass is always greener on the other side.
A person will always have struggle regardless of whether they are privileged or not. Yeah, it's always frustrating to know about the severe inequality, but generalizing a whole group of people and saying "this is the problem" isn't fixing anything, just dividing groups and underplaying the issue.

Reactions: woundfvcker, TheDog_, WeDontKnowTheFuture and 4 others
beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
Eh, they suck. They don't deserve what they have. Their existence depends on the exploitation of the third world,it's entirely unsustainable, and it would have been better if they hadn't been born.
who are you to say what someone does or doesn't deserve? you have no idea who they are as people and could be wishing ill will on someone totally undeserving of it. that's so shitty.

Reactions: TheDog_ and FailureToAll
I

Incandescent

Aug 29, 2023
who are you to say what someone does or doesn't deserve? you have no idea who they are as people and could be wishing ill will on someone totally undeserving of it. that's so shitty.
just say you're middle class already. You don't deserve joy that comes from the suffering of others. You don't need a cell phone made from the labor of African miners making pennies. I wish them all the suffering they inflict on others they willfully choose to ignore.

beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
just say you're middle class already. You don't deserve joy that comes from the suffering of others. You don't need a cell phone made from the labor of African miners making pennies. I wish them all the suffering they inflict on others they willfully choose to ignore.
you're worse than the people you wish ill will upon. your mindset is actually evil.

Reactions: TheDog_ and secretsfromthecity
I

Incandescent

Aug 29, 2023
Alright budd
you're worse than the people you wish ill will upon. your mindset is actually evil.
sure whatever you say buddy. I don't excuse myself, If it makes you feel better I'm planning on killing myself.

secretsfromthecity

secretsfromthecity

To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace.
May 6, 2023
I hate everyone who has lived a happy, comfortable life. A childhood with loving parents, good friends, good schools, growing up in nice rich cities/towns, having all their fucking stupid dreams made available to them, never knowing what it's like to actually struggle or beg for something. All these fucking people born into good homes and good lives, fuck them all. They are the ones with no empathy, no discipline, no insight, no compassion, no restraint, nothing that makes them good productive human beings in any way at all.

I hate people who like to flaunt their education, their media literacy, their crazy life stories, their relationships, all that dogshit. While you're enjoying all this shit, the vast majority of the population is suffering in impoverished silence, forced by exploitative imperialist companies to make all your fucking gadgets and homes and everything else that makes your life so fucking cushy. Your good life is the direct result of someone else's shitty life and you should be ashamed. You should be the one wanting to CTB, not us.

I say all this because I'm privileged and I hate this part of the world I've been born into. There's nothing I can do to fundamentally change it; the most positive change I can do is CTB so there's one less mouth for the wretched of the earth to feed.
being born into privilege has the general good things, but also when people do bad things, it gets covered up so quickly because of who they are, my dad got away with so much shit. even had the cops tell us "he would never do anything to us" while literally looking at our bruises. they couldn't "bring" themselves to arrest my dad, it's so fucked

Reactions: Cage and Iamtired
beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
Alright budd

sure whatever you say buddy. I don't excuse myself, If it makes you feel better I'm planning on killing myself.
i hope before you ctb, you can learn to accept that privileged people are not a monolith.

I

Incandescent

Aug 29, 2023
i hope before you ctb, you can learn to accept that privileged people are not a monolith.
They are largely monolithic insofar as their privelege depends on the exploitation of others and do nothing beyond gesture to their own good intentions meaninglessly.

beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
They are largely monolithic insofar as their privelege depends on the exploitation of others and do nothing beyond gesture to their own good intentions meaninglessly.
you keep saying that but how are you any different? i don't know if you're aware, but the everyday person is guilty of inadvertently supporting the same shit that privileged people inadvertently support.

Reactions: TheDog_
Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
While I understand where you are coming from, and I agree with most of your points - "Don't hate the players hate the game".
You're right I hate the people that made the game.
What exactly do you mean? I am not rich, but I think the highest problem is that you can nobody trust anymore. You need to be suspicious for everyone.
Agreed. I also think people can't see beyond their own ability and tend to believe what they want to believe. They're always looking after themselves, I believe that's a terrible quality we've lost the ability to look after others, to communicate. I don't divide it up between a rich and poor issue. It's too black and white when the world is nuanced.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eegretfrex
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Well, suffering and death on a global scale is certainly coming—it has already started. Naturally the poor are getting hit first and worst, but there are people alive now who will see the bastions of the wealthy literally under water, or gutted by uncontrollable wildfires, or so riddled with disease that main thoroughfares will (again) be blocked by refrigerator trucks acting as temporary morgues. It's a subject of somewhat academic interest as to whether the Palestine/Israel conflict will draw us into yet another global war via the "First World's" complex webs of ill-thought-out alliances. Ultimately, I don't think it matters, though. We're already sprinting toward a sixth extinction event like we think we'll get a medal for crossing the finish line first.

I don't find much appeal in this scenario, but I won't bitch at anyone who does. Take comfort wherever you can. I get some solace from the probability that my stupid body will up and quit before we crash & burn as a species.

I

Incandescent

Aug 29, 2023
you keep saying that but how are you any different? i don't know if you're aware, but the everyday person is guilty of inadvertently supporting the same shit that privileged people inadvertently support.
Like I said, I don't excuse myself, and am planning to CTB