U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
Your good life is the direct result of someone else's shitty life and you should be ashamed. You should be the one wanting to CTB, not us.
Even if life were good for all, I would still plan to take my own life painlessly. It's just me, I guess.
I say all this because I'm privileged and I hate this part of the world I've been born into. There's nothing I can do to fundamentally change it; the most positive change I can do is CTB so there's one less mouth for the wretched of the earth to feed.
You know what I am living in a third world country, it is hard but don't think that it is your fault. It's just what it is. Since you say you are privileged, let's play a game for fun, if you want to understand the lesser creatures like us (why did I write like that, I don't know), then live solely on lentils, rice and potatoes and water for three days straight.

Stop whining, just live your life and plan your painless death before painful death gets you :).

• Hugs
Reactions: beelzebul
P

puto.amo

Sep 27, 2023
Fuck these opportunistic oppressors. I need a way out.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I was born Into a rich family so I think I have something to say. Being privileged isn't always a good thing, yeah you have it easy most of your childhood but when you grow up life gets really hard and you have to be really smart to make it, I know that because my 2 sisters made it but I didn't. Trust me, being privileged isn't a good thing most of the time. It's a cursse in disguise.
Privilege is ultimately irrelevant. Plenty of poor people that have 0 concept of depression, plenty of rich people that can't fill their void. Life's a balancing act. The more your needs are met, the less you can satisfy the most important ones. Best of luck to you all.

nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
we are all privileged in some form, especially since every user here has access to internet. it's not about what you have, it's whether you cherish those things or not. you could be happy making 30k a year if you focus on what's positive in your life.