• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

samicitchka

samicitchka

Apr 14, 2024
Agreed! I feel the same I have two therapist and all they do is try and up my meds every time. They are just trying to turning me into a zombie. I am sick and tired of it!!

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Apr 2, 2024
what happened? can't see your profile

N

NeverGonnaEscape

Mar 23, 2024
Maybe I'm not understanding your post. Why were you even getting pills prescribed if you didn't have any problems?

I was deep in a dark hole before I even considered medication for my depression, and while none of them helped, none of them made me any worse either.

I also feel it's unfair to denigrate every psychiatrist. A lot of people do have mental illnesses which CAN be adequately managed with medication, like schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, etc. There are a lot of people who quite simply would not be able to function in society without their medication.

Reactions: Ash
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't have any "psychiatric" conditions per say, other than depression, but I know if a doctor tried prescribing me some "happy" pills, I'd never take them. Pills cannot be the cure for all of life's ills.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Maybe I'm not understanding your post. Why were you even getting pills prescribed if you didn't have any problems?

I was deep in a dark hole before I even considered medication for my depression, and while none of them helped, none of them made me any worse either.

I also feel it's unfair to denigrate every psychiatrist. A lot of people do have mental illnesses which CAN be adequately managed with medication, like schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, etc. There are a lot of people who quite simply would not be able to function in society without their medication.
I feel the same.

I took myself off my meds a few years ago and didn't realise what a positive difference they make until I went back on them eighteen months later and was absolutely horrified at my behaviour during that time. No, I'm not cured. I don't expect my meds to do that. But I am able to better manage my anger and impulsivity and that can only be a good thing for me and everyone I come in contact with.

B

bonkers570

Dec 22, 2023
what happened? can't see your profile
Got very brief mild psychosis back in Dec 2022 and was forced on antipsychotics which gave me a permanent belly, gave me insomnia, weight gain and partial sexual dysfunction.

Mild psychosis that was very brief, so they immediately forced me on these body ruining chemicals that gave me a fucking permanent belly , sleeping problems and more.
Agreed. They claim to practice "medicine", lol, they practice guesswork.
The problem is the pills usually cause irreversible metabolic damage which leads to weight gain, they often cause hormonal changes causing gynocomastia (male boobs) and a hormonal belly due to elevated prolactin

As well as sleeping problems due to some sort of brain damage

Oh and anhedonia, emotional blunting and zombification

Last edited: