• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, imacrybaby, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 3 others
C

carrie

Oct 20, 2020
I Don't Give a Damn Fuck About Pain Caused by SN
I Just Need 100% Death
Even I am willing to take the pain...just want death as quickly as I can.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, sadworld and Cursed4ever
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I.e. the philosophy of antinatalism and I completely agree.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, Cursed4ever and TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Perfect choice of gif for yours and my post, society will think it´s crazy but if they read into what antinatalism is it really makes insanely good sense. When a person is born they will no undoubtedly experience some sort of pain and suffering in their life whether it being mild or extreme so not bringing another person into this world is the most merciful thing a person chose not to do which is also why suicide isn´t selfish since we never asked to be born but are forced to just exist despite being broken beyond repair even though society just think suicidal people need "help" when the person suffering has suffered and tried to fix their problems for decades but still the ignorant society will always believe they "just need help".

And even if a person was perfectly healthy I still believe in the antinatalistic view one of the reasons being that I only see living as a child and teenager i.e. the carefree times in our life where everything is fun and exciting where as adults people spend the majority on a job they don´t even care about or even hate and even if you still have friends at this age they are too busy having children or having girlfriends or getting married. Sure teenagers have girlfriends too but they don´t move in together, and what I found out all my previous friends suddenly didn´t have time to play video games because they were living with their girlfriend, adults have time for nothing but responsibilities and I don´t think that counts as living.

Reactions: Cursed4ever, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Perfect choice of gif for yours and my post, society will think it´s crazy but if they read into what antinatalism is it really makes insanely good sense. When a person is born they will no undoubtedly experience some sort of pain and suffering in their life whether it being mild or extreme so not bringing another person into this world is the most merciful thing a person chose not to do which is also why suicide isn´t selfish since we never asked to be born but are forced to just exist despite being broken beyond repair even though society just think suicidal people need "help" when the person suffering has suffered and tried to fix their problems for decades but still the ignorant society will always believe they "just need help".

And even if a person was perfectly healthy I still believe in the antinatalistic view one of the reasons being that I only see living as a child and teenager i.e. the carefree times in our life where everything is fun and exciting where as adults people spend the majority on a job they don´t even care about or even hate and even if you still have friends at this age they are too busy having children or having girlfriends or getting married. Sure teenagers have girlfriends too but they don´t move in together, and what I found out all my previous friends suddenly didn´t have time to play video games because they were living with their girlfriend, adults have time for nothing but responsibilities and I don´t think that counts as living.

Yep, life for most people is just a burden.
If you are one of the lucky ones born into wealth and good health then i can understand why life is worth it, but for most it isn't.

Reactions: Cursed4ever, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
If you are one of the lucky ones born into wealth and good health then i can understand why life is worth it, but for most it isn't.
Yup but I will include a few more; if you´re born into wealth, good physical and mental health, good looks and a passion for whatever you want to spend your time on not necessarily a job but anything that you´re really passionate about then you have the essentials of having an amazing life but even then there will be pain or suffering at some time in your life either it being a girlfriend cheating on you, a loved one dies like parents which is inevitable or other reasons so antinatalism still applies to this "lucky" person but he/she will no doubt have a WAY better life than 99% of people.

And I see adulthood but nothing as a burden I don´t get people are so fine with all the responsibilities of adulthood contra when they were younger or at least when they were children back then every day was amazing even just getting home from school to watch a TV shows like Pokemon, Yugi-Oh, Beyblade, Dragonball Z etc. was so exciting and fun just by thinking of it throughout the day was exhilarating. But it´s like the majority of adults childhood just get wiped clean and they don´t get how simple, fun and exciting life was back then and again I will show this graph to illustrate why I don´t get why people would settle for even 40% excitement and happiness when they used to experience 100%
Graph

Last edited:
Reactions: BrokenArrow, Cursed4ever, Silvermorning and 1 other person
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Yup but I will include a few more; if you´re born into wealth, good physical and mental health, good looks and a passion for whatever you want to spend your time on not necessarily a job but anything that you´re really passionate about then you have the essentials of having an amazing life but even then there will be pain or suffering at some time in your life either it being a girlfriend cheating on you, a loved one dies like parents which is inevitable or other reasons so antinatalism still applies to this "lucky" person but he/she will no doubt have a WAY better life than 99% of people.

And I see adulthood but nothing as a burden I don´t get people are so fine with all the responsibilities of adulthood contra when they were younger or at least when they were children back then every day was amazing even just getting home from school to watch a TV shows like Pokemon, Yugi-Oh, Beyblade, Dragonball Z etc. was so exciting and fun just by thinking of it throughout the day was exhilarating. But it´s like the majority of adults childhood just get wiped clean and they don´t get how simple, fun and exciting life was back then and again I will show this graph to illustrate why I don´t get why people would settle for even 40% excitement and happiness when they used to experience 100%
View attachment 49939

Ha, yeah Pokemon, Yugioh, and Beyblades were the shit.
Life was actually fun.
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: Cursed4ever, Silvermorning and TheGoodGuy
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Jumping from height is no pain... adrenaline rush then gone....I had a failed jump in 88 but today will be different...

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Cursed4ever and SmellyRat
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Ha, yeah Pokemon, Yugioh, and Beyblades were the shit.
Life was actually fun.
giphy.gif
I loved those and still have a box full of my old Yugi-Oh cards and back in the day me and my childhood best friend since kindergarten even arranged tournaments like in the Yugi-Oh series where we cut out stars and painted them yellow and followed the rules of betting stars like in the series and many people showed up like 15 in the after school club and we did the same with Beyblade held a tournament it was so much fun and Pokémon well we just collected the cards but loved the show and my favorite video game of all time is Pokémon Silver (Gen 2) for Gameboy.

Reactions: Cursed4ever
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I loved those and still have a box full of my old Yugi-Oh cards and back in the day me and my childhood best friend since kindergarten even arranged tournaments like in the Yugi-Oh series where we cut out stars and painted them yellow and followed the rules of betting stars like in the series and many people showed up like 15 in the after school club and we did the same with Beyblade held a tournament it was so much fun and Pokémon well we just collected the cards but loved the show and my favorite video game of all time is Pokémon Silver (Gen 2) for Gameboy.
I really liked the diamond and pearl pokemon game i think thats gen 4.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I really liked the diamond and pearl pokemon game i think thats gen 4.
I only played till Pokémon Ruby (Gen 3) which is a very close second favorite game I remember how good the graphics looked in that game, but I just think in the newer versions the Pokémon games lost its charm and the Pokémon´s don´t even look like Pokémon's anymore, maybe I could let gen 4 slide since it still had some charm but have you seen the modern day Pokémon´s but that´s just another case of a Franchise being milked to it´s core.

When I often talk about how I lived in the era of the last good childhood I mean it, perfect balance between gaming and playing outside also what popular franchises/games has been made since Pokémon, Beyblade, Yugi-Oh, Dragonball Z, Digimon? None that I can recall they have just milked many of these franchises to their core. Kids today don´t get anything original if anything they get to watch remastered shows but with terrible animation like Teen Titans Go they look like something for toddlers now back in the day they looked badass the same with Pokémon Ash don´t look like Ash at all anymore and it´s not a biased opinion, they used to have that cool manga look now they look terrible, even later shows like Ben 10 looked cool when the show came out now it has gotten the same makeover as Teen Titans Go I am truly grateful I got to experience a childhood of originality, early days of the internet with customizable social media (early teens) and no like system and just in general a perfect mix between gaming/technology and playing outside using our imagination.

Reactions: Cursed4ever and SmellyRat
NA90

NA90

Can you hear the wolf cry in a moonlight night?
Nov 1, 2020
It's sooo true but my SI thinks differently lol.
Same here!
Happiness doesn't come from wrath trust me. My family always gave me everything and I can say we are middle high class, well travelled, fancy hotels and holidays. And I always fell sad and alone even surrounded by people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cursed4ever and sadworld
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
This is exactly how I feel right now. I don't care about the pain of death. Any one who is chronically ill, you would expect they won't care about the pain of death since they are in pain anyways. However, a lot of people live with pain, which is beyond me. I realize now that I no longer care how painful death is because the life I have now is even more painful than death. I am scared of the pain of dying, but I am even more scared by the pain that this life has brought me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cursed4ever and Lostandlooking
N

NeverGrowUp

Oct 2, 2020
Same here!

Happiness doesn't come from wrath trust me. My family always gave me everything and I can say we are middle high class, well travelled, fancy hotels and holidays. And I always fell sad and alone even surrounded by people.
My experience as well, there was a time when I was raking in money in HS with a friend... countless lavish vacations. fancy watches, jewelry, luggage, etc. Everyone thought we were crazy happy and had it all. I then realized none of that stuff or the vacations did anything for me at all, my happiness level was very low and only fueled by the next dopamine rush of a new item or destination.

Really devastating to realize it's just a treadmill. You always constantly want more and think it will make you happier. It's kinda made me a minimalist to be honest, happiness comes from a lack of desire. Desire destroys happiness. We're all flesh blobs and at the end of the day nobody gave a shit about the stuff I had, in fact it even cost me potential friendships; someone once told me they thought I would "look down on them" because I had all this designer stuff and that I would think I was "too good to be friends with them." Made me sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cursed4ever