• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
FUCK this world. Fuck it's rudeness. Fuck it's ungratefulness. Fuck it's ugliness. Fuck it's emptiness.
FUCK Covid. Fuck the lockdowns. Fuck the isolation. Fuck the restrictions. Fuck the masks.
FUCK depression. Fuck anxiety. Fuck my mental illnesses. FUCK LIFE.

The only thing that comforts me is my suicidal thoughts, my suicidal ideation that I am going to turn into reality.
They never lie to me, they are always there for me, they always tell me the truth.
That I want to die. That I need to die. That I will die. By my own hand.

Alot of people think that people who commit suicide "lost the battle" when in fact it's the complete opposite.
When I commit suicide, I WIN. I get to leave this fucked up world, I get the peace I seek.

And make no mistake, I will win. Maybe not today, maybe bot tomorrow, but I WILL WIN. Death is coming for me ... and I'm READY.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Sluggish_Slump, oddetoad and 40 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
This life really is horrible. There is so much wrong with being alive. I want absolutely nothing to do with life and I do not want to participate in it. In death there is true peace and there is no more suffering. It is terrible how we were forced to exist. We were all perfectly fine not existing until we were forced to live. I hope you find what you are looking for. I also feel comforted by suicidal thoughts, for me suicide is the only thing that makes sense.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: oddetoad, LetmeCTB566, Journeytoletgo and 12 others
The Divine Comedy

The Divine Comedy

Everything that has a beginning has an end
Oct 19, 2021
Emotionally blackmailed into a continued existance of suffering - this is the true nature of our form.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ApathyToLife, LetmeCTB566, Journeytoletgo and 14 others
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
This life really is horrible. There is so much wrong with being alive. I want absolutely nothing to do with life and I do not want to participate in it. In death there is true peace and there is no more suffering. It is terrible how we were forced to exist. We were all perfectly fine not existing until we were forced to live. I hope you find what you are looking for. I also feel comforted by suicidal thoughts, for me suicide is the only thing that makes sense.
I couldn't agree more with everything you said. The only comfort to me is the suicidal thoughts because I know they are true to me. I know on the other side of suicide is the peace i so desperately seeks is awaiting me. I can't wait to finally get it. Hopefully soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thewalkingdread, LetmeCTB566, thequiet1 and 6 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
FUCK this world.

A lot of people think that people who commit suicide "lost the battle" when in fact it's the complete opposite.
When I commit suicide, I WIN. I get to leave this fucked up world, I get the peace I seek.

And make no mistake, I will win. Maybe not today, maybe bot tomorrow, but I WILL WIN. Death is coming for me ... and I'm READY.
exactly, well said. i think the same way

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, blueclover_., patheticpartner and 3 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
FUCK this world. Fuck it's rudeness. Fuck it's ungratefulness. Fuck it's ugliness. Fuck it's emptiness.
FUCK Covid. Fuck the lockdowns. Fuck the isolation. Fuck the restrictions. Fuck the masks.
FUCK depression. Fuck anxiety. Fuck my mental illnesses. FUCK LIFE.

The only thing that comforts me is my suicidal thoughts, my suicidal ideation that I am going to turn into reality.
They never lie to me, they are always there for me, they always tell me the truth.
That I want to die. That I need to die. That I will die. By my own hand.

Alot of people think that people who commit suicide "lost the battle" when in fact it's the complete opposite.

I can understand that.
I hate that feeling but you know. I'm there too. That too many things have gone on for too long and it's just piled up to be too much.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: blueclover_., WrongPlaceWrongTime, patheticpartner and 2 others
mentalhealthfighter

mentalhealthfighter

Lets win together
Jun 15, 2021
Yup, I feel all of this. Life just isn't for us.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: oddetoad, LetmeCTB566, Journeytoletgo and 9 others
Risperdead

Risperdead

Agenda 2030 Sustainable Death
Jul 20, 2021
IMG 20210724 000711 076
Screenshot 20211004 234920
Screenshot 20210726 225758

I feel you sir. this world with its inhabitants does not invite you to stay.
these circumstances are brought about consciously which shows once more what kind of scum humanity is.
do your shit on your own, all alone tyrants.

Reactions: deathisnear and Passersby
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Fuck everything, fuck god, fuck his world

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, LetmeCTB566, pthnrdnojvsc and 6 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I feel this with every fiber of my being. (except for the masks cause it covers my ugliness)

• Hugs
Reactions: Broadland, ohangiedontyouweep, ikadasui and 2 others
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
This is how I feel right now too. So sick and tired of this bullshit. Fuck it all. So tired of suffering with no means to an end. Fuck being disabled too. Fuck all that and all the damn suffering. I need to CT fucking bus and be done with this life. Fuck this. :ehh::'(:angry:✌️

• Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, deathisnear and patheticpartner
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
I feel this with every fiber of my being. (except for the masks cause it covers my ugliness)
I've never felt better going out then I do now with the mask on. At least it blocks a good 60% of my fucked up monstrous face

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Broadland, ohangiedontyouweep, deathisnear and 2 others
Broadland

Broadland

Philosophical zombie
Nov 2, 2021
I've never felt better going out then I do now with the mask on. At least it blocks a good 60% of my fucked up monstrous face
Same. Although my upper face's pretty bad too, but at least bangs and glasses mostly help with that. It's nice not having some people gawk at me in public anymore because they can't believe a human face can look the way mine does and I also don't really get any dirty looks anymore when I speak to people.
I really hope masks stay socially acceptable for as long as possible.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Snake of Eden
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Once you get to the point of no return you will know it. Sad life? Sure is. You will know. Some and many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many things in this world are just NOT fixable. That brings me back to revisit this post. So yes Fuck Everything!! Once your here and going to ctb then nothing matters anymore. Fuck Everything!

• Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, Niirvana, deathisnear and 1 other person
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
Once you get to the point of no return you will know it. Sad life? Sure is. You will know. Some and many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many things in this world are just NOT fixable. That brings me back to revisit this post. So yes Fuck Everything!! Once your here and going to ctb then nothing matters anymore. Fuck Everything!
Next week is my time to finally officially say fuck everything and CTB :)
Next week is it ... finally I will ctb.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, Passersby and Death is beautiful
Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
Thank you, reading this post helps me to face the idea that soon I will be no more

Reactions: deathisnear and Passersby