• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
Hi thanks for your reply doctors have told me I'm going to die I could have 1/2/3 years I'm not on chemo anymore my dr stopped that I'm on Ava sting at the moment I have 2 more left now I think and then I'll be taking nothing and that's the waiting game when that does stop as could then come back anytime mine was a fast growing tuner at 7cm in my pelvis I do have a partner but he's not my child dad I have no contact with him as he was abusive I cry all the time I just want to stay with my kids it's so hard I want it all to stop and it's not going to knowing your going to die is so scary

Reactions: Cyanide and lv-gras
L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
Anyone comes to life at a different time, place and with different starting conditions from any other human being, and has a different history through life, so his own perpective in regard to life itself remains his and his own only. No one can truly walk in someone else's shoes. Personally I think that no example from other people lifes could (and should) change our personal view of the world and of ourselves.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Hi thanks for your reply doctors have told me I'm going to die I could have 1/2/3 years I'm not on chemo anymore my dr stopped that I'm on Ava sting at the moment I have 2 more left now I think and then I'll be taking nothing and that's the waiting game when that does stop as could then come back anytime mine was a fast growing tuner at 7cm in my pelvis I do have a partner but he's not my child dad I have no contact with him as he was abusive I cry all the time I just want to stay with my kids it's so hard I want it all to stop and it's not going to knowing your going to die is so scary

How does that put life into prospective? Someone wants to live and is extremly terrified to die? So what? Guys we should do our best to love life that way we can end up not wanting to die, be in constant pain and die terribly anyways. I will pass on that.

N

nasblue

Jul 14, 2018
How does that put life into prospective? Someone wants to live and is extremly terrified to die? So what? Guys we should do our best to love life that way we can end up not wanting to die, be in constant pain and die terribly anyways. I will pass on that.
Too true. It's all for nothing in the end. The greatest mindset you can reach is indifference towards life and death. It may even make you less suicidal. See Cioran.

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
This puts nothing in perspective for me. I remember a time when my life was good, I thought death was far off, and I would have been very upset by such a diagnosis. Now my life is shit and suffering and loss and I'd still be upset to have cancer for fear of pain etc, but more resigned. Neither situation is anything I can do about nor does it give me some magical view of living and I find it insulting when people use such stories or quotes etc to act like any of this is a matter of how I am looking at the situation.

E

ephemeral

Jul 10, 2018

I gather from what you are writing that you are about to embark on the most personal journey of all: dying well.

Wishing you courage, acceptance and peace.

S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
OP I'm sorry for your situation. The universe can be cruel. Questions about life and death are super scary. But hang out here with us. You aren't alone.

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
It doesn't sound like this is OP's situation. He/she said it was a post from a cancer forum and it's not clear since it wasn't put in quotes.

I

InsidiousDormouse

Jul 3, 2018
I lost both my dad and stepdad to cancer. I wish I could trade in my life so my mum could have a few more years with my stepdad. My biological dad died in the early 90s, but my stepdad was recent.

I am not afraid of dying, benzo withdrawal destroyed any fears I did have, I am not afraid of anything really, when you go through benzo withdrawal, you face all your fears head on in one go, there isn't anything left to be afraid of, death included.

This poor person is not thinking about themselves here, they are thinking about their children, and from that perspective, it breaks my heart.

The one practical thing this person needs to do is make sure those kids have somewhere safe to go in the worst case, so they don't land up with their father should the worst happen.

I bet nobody dares discuss that with them, even if the disease is terminal, our desire to hang on to 'life' no matter how awful that life is, and hope of that life in denial of the real facts, means the practicalities of dying are seldom discussed, if you get me.

Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018
Too true. It's all for nothing in the end. The greatest mindset you can reach is indifference towards life and death. It may even make you less suicidal. See Cioran.

"Is it possible that existence is our exile and nothingness our home?" -Emil Cioran (probably his best quote of all, when he was age 21)