Sadbrains

Sadbrains

She/They
Mar 10, 2023
So I have an online friend, that I've known for maybe 5 years and I basically share everything with. They don't know where I live but they know my 2 IRL friends and people that know me from passing by. They are a lot like me so when I figured they'd be the only friend that knew about my plans to CTB (before I even joined this site. It's something I've been needing to do). At first they were fine with it, as they are the same way and let me trauma dump sometime. I think maybe they actually thought they were helping by letting me do so but are actually against me, because randomly, she have said she's reporting me to my friend. I woke up to this message, I guess because my planned time is running out and they change their mind on how they view me leaving the world, but what is reporting me actually going to do? I just responded my thoughts, mind you I told them about ctb a while ago and it's just now being brought back up. I'd like to spend my remaining time doing what I want, but the pros if I get hospitalized is I get free food lol. I've been starving no food for sometimes a week at a time. What does sending me to a hospital do? I will just return to the same house where no one gives 2 fucks about me and still end it anyways?????????????????????

• Hugs
Reactions: jemetire, Archness, compostintraining and 2 others