• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Maribelle

Maribelle

stupid
Apr 15, 2018
I've heard that freezing to death can be quite peaceful towards the end, and I was considering if it's a realistic suicide method? I imagine it's kinda bad at the start, but apparently you get delirious over the duration so you'd be kinda out of it. I'm not sure how long it takes for someone to freeze, the time till death varies depending on how cold it is.

It's like 20°F outside right now, and I dunno if that would be cold enough to die within a few hours. If it goes wrong, it could cause physical/mental damage too :<. I don't know what would be the worse choice: cutting, or freezing?

Reactions: Cyanide
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Por lo que leí, es bastante doloroso antes de que te vuelvas inconsciente. Puede tomar alrededor de una hora

W

Wheelofdawn

Apr 14, 2018
I've heard that freezing to death can be quite peaceful towards the end, and I was considering if it's a realistic suicide method? I imagine it's kinda bad at the start, but apparently you get delirious over the duration so you'd be kinda out of it. I'm not sure how long it takes for someone to freeze, the time till death varies depending on how cold it is.

It's like 20°F outside right now, and I dunno if that would be cold enough to die within a few hours. If it goes wrong, it could cause physical/mental damage too :<. I don't know what would be the worse choice: cutting, or freezing?

Probably would be cold enough if you soaked yourself beforehand, maybe blanket soaked thoroughly.

FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018

i've heard it's not as peaceful as they make it see m. I wouldn't have the guts to try such a slow death. 20°F also does not seem cold enough. That's only 10 degrees below freezing.

LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018

20 degrees is nowhere near cold enough to die relatively fast of freezing. it would probably take 5+ hours. Both methods are awful (cutting and freezing), but you should definitely wait for a below-zero day if you're going to do it that way. Its still going to take a while, like probably two hours or so, even if you're naked outside.

Squidward

Squidward

This is as brave as I know how to be...
Apr 18, 2018
Sounds sketchy. If you get delirious there's a good chance you'll fuck it up yourself.

I'd also worry about how long your body would remain technically recoverable. Anything beyond a couple hours is too risky for me.

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Por lo que leí, es bastante doloroso antes de que te vuelvas inconsciente. Puede tomar alrededor de una hora

From what I read, it's quite painful before you become unconscious. It may take about an hour

Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
From what i understand the last bit before you die from freezing you actually feel warm but i dont know if its the last 10min or last 2 hours i just know that some people thats been found dead from freezing have taken of there jackets and so on. People that was not suicidal.
But the road getting to that point is very long and painful.

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
I suggest you look up the symptoms of extreme hypothermia, that'll give you an idea. It's unpleasant, unless you're passed out drunk in -20C. Happens often enough in Russia