Amber1974!!

Amber1974!!

Sep 2, 2020
I work at a target and we have a freezer which is kept at -20 degrees. If one could sneak in and spend maybe an hour or so in there

Reactions: DeadHead
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
That has got to be one of the most excruciating ways to go.

Reactions: leftvoid and Sandy9
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
I knew someone who planned to drink themselves into a stupor then go to sleep in a freezer. Claimed to have done alot of research into it and that it was a "painless" way to go.
I don't know if he went ahead, but I certainly hope so because he was a piece of shit.

zanahori

zanahori

Jul 21, 2023
that is silly

• Love
Reactions: gonzalo and beelzebul
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I work at a target and we have a freezer which is kept at -20 degrees. If one could sneak in and spend maybe an hour or so in there
Been in one of those freezers before, hurts just to be in it for 5 seconds. You have entered it, right? Surely you should know how bad an idea this is.

That said, target has all sorts of cameras up. I know they usually don't give a fuck, but there's no way you would be able to get away with that. In the case that you survive, they will probably fire you for it. Corporations are unempathetic and don't care how mentally ill you are unless there's a chance you can ruin their image by literally dying in their store. You'll end up worse than where you started.

Edit: okay so if it's the freezer I think you are talking about, that has direct vision to the outside of one of the aisles. PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO SEE YOU. Forget management finding you on the cameras, you will literally be freezing to death in view of customers. This is a bad idea doomed to fail.

Last edited:
I

itwillallbeoverr

Dec 15, 2023
Definitely one of the worst options, you would feel everything and that time would feel like forever.