• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

It was a cool lil place. Just missing something :)
Mar 14, 2024
Someone taught me how to give hugs on here. And hugs are pretty flippin nice in my opinion. So I'm giving out free hugs to all y'all who reply. (Or I'll do my best to try to.) :)

And if you need an extra lil care behind the hug too no worries at all. <3

Last edited:
reclaimedbynature

reclaimedbynature

self-banned
Jan 24, 2024
Sad Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• Hugs
Reactions: Coconteppi
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
I like your Marceline pfp. I just finished watching Adventure Time recently.

• Hugs
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Aw thank you so much! You're kind!
What did you think of the show??
I loved it of course, but I'm biased since I started watching it when it came out and I was a kid. I guess it took me around 14 years to finish it but it was definitely worth it - seems like the show just kept getting better as it went on. Probably my favorite part was the series of episodes where Finn finds his real mom. The season 10 finale was really great too, though.

• Hugs
Coconteppi

Coconteppi

Mar 14, 2024
I loved it of course, but I'm biased since I started watching it when it came out and I was a kid. I guess it took me around 14 years to finish it but it was definitely worth it - seems like the show just kept getting better as it went on. Probably my favorite part was the series of episodes where Finn finds his real mom. The season 10 finale was really great too, though.
I agree, I think had I stsrted watching the show now as an adult. I would have far less appreciation for it. I enjouyed both of those sections aswell. I personally really enjoyed watching betty, and magic man stuggle so much in with the magic/madness/sadness. I also really enjoyed all the episodes with simon and marcy for the genuine care they had for eachother in such a messed up time. My favorite character had to be BMO though they were just so adorable and wholesome. I think theres a lot to learn from the way BMO acts yk.

Did you have any favorite characters in the show?

Reactions: druggedonsurvival
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
I agree, I think had I stsrted watching the show now as an adult. I would have far less appreciation for it. I enjouyed both of those sections aswell. I personally really enjoyed watching betty, and magic man stuggle so much in with the magic/madness/sadness. I also really enjoyed all the episodes with simon and marcy for the genuine care they had for eachother in such a messed up time. My favorite character had to be BMO though they were just so adorable and wholesome. I think theres a lot to learn from the way BMO acts yk.

Did you have any favorite characters in the show?
Probably Ice King / Simon, his character really matured through the seasons and became a really interesting character with a backstory that explained a lot of the lore behind the show. I always liked the episodes with The Lich; he's just such a cool and menacing villain. Kinda freaky for a kids show honestly!

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

Mar 14, 2024
Probably Ice King / Simon, his character really matured through the seasons and became a really interesting character with a backstory that explained a lot of the lore behind the show. I always liked the episodes with The Lich; he's just such a cool and menacing villain. Kinda freaky for a kids show honestly!
Simons story is really cool to see. I think they did a great job showing the emotional toll it took on him betty and marceline. The lich was pretty crazy for a kids show. Expecially when you think about the fact that he killed finns best friend / idol. Then wore his dead skin as a bodysuit just to mess with finn. That's some crazy messed up junk to do ngl.

Also, I hope the hugs aren't losing value. I'd like it to be know that I send each hug with crazy intent behind it.
I'll be gone in just over an hour, need a double dose of hugs.
Idk how to send a proper double dose of hugs... but I'll give this comment a hug for you too! :)

I also huged the air north of me pretty hard. Hopefully that reaches you in time! (Hopefully it was in the right direction :P)

Edit:
I found out I can't hug my own message :(
sent another air hug east this time, hopefully this makes up for it! :)

Last edited: