• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MapleSyrupVein

MapleSyrupVein

Flower One
May 26, 2024
I genuinely feel so lost on if anything is real about myself and emotions i feel like im never in control. every single time we interact it seems so forced and like i have to beg and hope i get time with them.

then it gets worse cause obviously im without my person im flickering like a broken tv and when they say anything i get so angry and upset and our friends act like im a total asshole for it but they are allowed to make comments about me "complaining" and "whining" i don't want to be attached to them anyone i know when shits not healthy and he's not good for me i'm not good for him but the idea of losing him ? death.

i genuinely feel the only thing i can do to fix my life is die so i can feel some control and like my emotions aren't purely based on them but isn't that just doing that too?

how do i know what's right to feel and what's wrong. why is it so hard to be normal

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
There really is no such thing as normal. All humans are flawed in 1 way or another. Some in many ways. Trying to be normal is pointless.