venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
This post proves my point that no matter how good your life is you can still feel depressed and want to die. the comments are the most common things heard when it comes to giving someone reasons to live. i mean sure they can help but it isn't always helpful as i've told my friend that i've felt this way recently.He was like be positive ever since i've felt better sure that may work for you but it doesn't for me as i've already tried it and obviously get help everyone says this.

Here are the links if you want to check them out i'm also going to put a post related to it just curious what your thoughts are. https://www.reddit.com/r/sad/s/nGjfRp35wF

Reactions: real human being, Morana, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
This is so true.
A lot of so - called successful people who have fantastic lives can suffer from depression.
A lot of people who seemingly have it all can also suffer from an existential crisis.

Reactions: venomousSSërpent74, leavingsoon99 and Morana
F

FadingFast2023

Feb 11, 2023
I remember once when my life was hitting on all cylinders (had a girlfriend, business was doing well, health was good) ... when allergy season rolled around I suddenly got very depressed and was crying all the time. It made me realize there were other factors in play that I never considered. Conversely there are times when I have every reason to be depressed and my mood is fine.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Morana
M

Morana

Oct 22, 2023
I don't think that person choose to feel that way, so why blame him then. He probably already felt much guilt because he has a good life but feels bad. When you are trying to remove some thoughts in your head, it can be hard to do that, but with feelings it's much harder. They clearly don't understand that whatever he does he can't help it but feel that way. Of course you can be suicidal, even when you are rich, or have friends, or even when everything is good. But what is important is to find out why, and that are the matters of soul.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
The most upvoted comment in that reddit thread calls OP delusional, arrogant, and guilt trips them into living saying that they have a responsibility to their family and friends.

Responsibility is something that you take on, but none of us choose to be born so nobody is obligated to live for the sake of the happiness of someone else. Frankly, some of the comments in that thread make me sick and angry. They either guilt trip OP, call him delusional or an asshole, or at best give an empty platitude, stepping on or demeaning a person who is already suffering and who is expressing a perfectly legitimate desire. This kind of treatment of suicidal people by a lot of normies is why SaSu exists.

Reactions: coked_pigeon, Morana, stormynight and 2 others
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
I feel clickbaited lmao, nowhere does the OP of that post suggest that he has a good life.

Reactions: venomousSSërpent74 and NearlyIrrelevantCake
venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
The most upvoted comment in that reddit thread calls OP delusional, arrogant, and guilt trips them into living saying that they have a responsibility to their family and friends.

Responsibility is something that you take on, but none of us choose to be born so nobody is obligated to live for the sake of the happiness of someone else. Frankly, some of the comments in that thread make me sick and angry. They either guilt trip OP, call him delusional or an asshole, or at best give an empty platitude, stepping on or demeaning a person who is already suffering and who is expressing a perfectly legitimate desire. This kind of treatment of suicidal people by a lot of normies is why SaSu exists.
I completely agree with you people need to stop doing that.