M

mothercoin

Aug 9, 2023
So I accidentally found a letter from the bank saying that my parents are leaving money to my two younger siblings. My name isn't mentioned at all, just the amount that is going to them.

I don't blame them because I keep acting like a suicidal psycho and continuously ruining my life. I am a bit sad but it gives me greater resolve to go through with my plan and end it.

My grandma also just passed away a few days ago after being sick for a long time. It's not an ideal time to ctb but I might as well get it over with soon, like hopefully this month. There's no point in drawing it out.

I guess they don't expect me to survive longer than them, because I made it clear that I have no desire to live or survive.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: SmollMushroom, Ε. Η. R., I Can't Say and 8 others
j3n4829

j3n4829

hell girl
Nov 4, 2023
So I accidentally found a letter from the bank saying that my parents are leaving money to my two younger siblings. My name isn't mentioned at all, just the amount that is going to them.

I don't blame them because I keep acting like a suicidal psycho and continuously ruining my life. I am a bit sad but it gives me greater resolve to go through with my plan and end it.

My grandma also just passed away a few days ago after being sick for a long time. It's not an ideal time to ctb but I might as well get it over with soon, like hopefully this month. There's no point in drawing it out.

I guess they don't expect me to survive longer than them, because I made it clear that I have no desire to live or survive.
that must've been a horrible feeling. But when the time comes for you to leave, i hope its successful and goes fast and without pain, i wish you peace

Reactions: Nlis2244 and thewalkingdread
I Can't Say

I Can't Say

Oct 21, 2023
Found out my parents had me set up for some kind of... conservatorship? IANAL. But apparently they changed it somehow. Better than nothing, of course, but I guess I'm not considered mentally competent to discuss my own future.

Anyway, I feel you.

• Love
Reactions: mothercoin
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
My "father" disinherited me from a large inheritance because I am transgender.

@mothercoin
If you have dreams and goals, don't let this occasion be decisive in ctb.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: I Can't Say, mothercoin and SmollMushroom