• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
Today I was given this new opportunity to get Sn, (Food Grade) the problem is the only way I could do it is by buying a 25Kg bulk, the only presentation there is, I'm just nervous they might ask me any questions like what's my business or what I need it for (Since it's a lot more than what I usually buy) and tbh I don't know what to do, what would you do? If you were asked these questions what would you say?

Last edited:
Reactions: Unknown21
Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
What is the assay?
There's no assay, I hope this makes sense, this source is an older source I've already ordered from many years ago, it supplies my newer source, which is a smaller business, but then I stuck to this newer source because the older one stoped working in online retail platforms, but the person who sells to me works for both of them, they trust me but since I've always made very small purchases, buying 25Kg all of a sudden might be seen way too suspicious

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There's no assay, I hope this makes sense, this source is an older source I've already ordered from many years ago, it supplies my newer source, which is a smaller business, but then I stuck to this newer source because the older one stoped working in online retail platforms, but the person who sells to me works for both of them, they trust me but since I've always made very small purchases, buying 25Kg all of a sudden might be seen way too suspicious
There HAS to be an assay. Now whether it is made available to you or not is another question. I would NEVER chance that SN without knowing the important particulars of it.

Reactions: Finalnight
Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
There HAS to be an assay. Now whether it is made available to you or not is another question. I would NEVER chance that SN without knowing the important particulars of it.
I know, let me make it more clear, I went to chat with the seller to make my "monthly" order to put it in one way, this time around I asked for Food Grade Sn because that's the one "we" should've been buying but couldn't manage to find for a long time, to which they replied they haven't sold it for years now, so then the seller told me I could make the purchase at the other business, but for that I should buy the 25Kg Sn bulk, they even offered me a discount and finally I asked for the data sheet and told them I would need to speak to my "supervisor" first before making the purchase, so now I'm waiting for the data sheet and for "cleareance" from above, that was basically my conversation with the seller, I hope they buy it

Last edited:
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Make sure to know the exact percentage of SN. There is also a much lower SN food grade. If they question it i guess you could just tell them it's their policy that's making you buy the full bag, where you only need a few of it. Make sure to dispose of the excess properly, so it isn't a danger to others or animals.

Reactions: Finalnight
Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
Make sure to know the exact percentage of SN. There is also a much lower SN food grade. If they question it i guess you could just tell them it's their policy that's making you buy the full bag, where you only need a few of it. Make sure to dispose of the excess properly, so it isn't a danger to others or animals.
I will make sure, I already asked for the data sheet though, their Technical Grade SN usually is "99%", I don't expect the Food Grade SN to have a lower purity in numbers, once they've sent me the data sheet I'll ask, "out of curiosity", if they sell different SN Food Grade variations or if there's just a single one to make sure I'm getting the right one, if everything goes fine I'll dispose the excess in the proper way, thanks @rozeske
Meat preservation
I know I just hope they don't go into specifics

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske
D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
I know, let me make it more clear, I went to chat with the seller to make my "monthly" order to put it in one way, this time around I asked for Food Grade Sn because that's the one "we" should've been buying but couldn't manage to find for a long time, to which they replied they haven't sold it for years now, so then the seller told me I could make the purchase at the other business but for that I should buy the 25Kg Sn bulk, they even offered me a discount and finally I asked for the data sheet and told them I would need to speak to my "supervisor" first before making the purchase, so now I'm waiting for the data sheet and for "cleareance" from above, that was basically my conversation with the seller, I hope they buy the
I know, let me make it more clear, I went to chat with the seller to make my "monthly" order to put it in one way, this time around I asked for Food Grade Sn because that's the one "we" should've been buying but couldn't manage to find for a long time, to which they replied they haven't sold it for years now, so then the seller told me I could make the purchase at the other business but for that I should buy the 25Kg Sn bulk, they even offered me a discount and finally I asked for the data sheet and told them I would need to speak to my "supervisor" first before making the purchase, so now I'm waiting for the data sheet and for "cleareance" from above, that was basically my conversation with the seller, I hope they buy it
I have seen some suppliers offering samples, other than that SN is used in heaps of ways

I know, let me make it more clear, I went to chat with the seller to make my "monthly" order to put it in one way, this time around I asked for Food Grade Sn because that's the one "we" should've been buying but couldn't manage to find for a long time, to which they replied they haven't sold it for years now, so then the seller told me I could make the purchase at the other business, but for that I should buy the 25Kg Sn bulk, they even offered me a discount and finally I asked for the data sheet and told them I would need to speak to my "supervisor" first before making the purchase, so now I'm waiting for the data sheet and for "cleareance" from above, that was basically my conversation with the seller, I hope they buy it

Today I was given this new opportunity to get Sn, (Food Grade) the problem is the only way I could do it is by buying a 25Kg bulk, the only presentation there is, I'm just nervous they might ask me any questions like what's my business or what I need it for (Since it's a lot more than what I usually buy) and tbh I don't know what to do, what would you do? If you were asked these questions what would you say?
Some companies will sell a sample, something you could try. There are also many uses for SN on the jnternet

Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
Some companies will sell a sample, something you could try. There are also many uses for SN on the jnternet
Problem is they won't sell me any samples because they already know me!! Lmao

makingaplan

makingaplan

Apr 23, 2024
What is proper disposal of SN?