• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MyLifeIsANightmare

MyLifeIsANightmare

Dec 19, 2022
Please send me this link also, thank you.

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
It won't get through uk customs unless you are really lucky. I found many suppliers but the price for 50g is a couple of pounds, shipping is around 55 so you stand to lose the money and incur police intrusion.

Reactions: Kundalini Guy
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
It won't get through uk customs unless you are really lucky. I found many suppliers but the price for 50g is a couple of pounds, shipping is around 55 so you stand to lose the money and incur police intrusion.
This is what I'm afraid of; I live in the US. 👀

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
Depending on where you order it from i can only speak for those who are in the states you need a business account to buy SN specifically a Amazon Business account A real account with your real name I'm in process creating this business account and LLC soon to order SN should be done in a weak or so applying for a ein is free service offered by the irs anyone can create a business in the states must be legal age
Someone thinking outside of the box 👌
But seriously... to go through so many hurdles to save ourselves from suffering and die in discomfort while society has no problems being compassionate for animals that suffer euthanizing them shows how fucked up this world is. People are angels to animals but devils to themselves.
Fucklife shirt

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic
L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
Please can I have the link too xx

I

InterruptedGirl

May 12, 2023
I ordered my sn two days ago and it's about to be delivered. I've found a reliable source for international shipping. It's about $100AUD for the sn including the ridiculous international shipping fee ( 90% of the cost is the FedEx shipping) once I have received my SN I will attempt soon. Funeral cry I've seen a lot of your posts and please feel free to pm me and I will send u the source as I know u desperately want SN. I'm considering doing a livestream of the SN attempt to give people an insight to the process and effects, what are u guys thoughts??? It will be here in 2-3 days.
Can you PM me the source please?

Reactions: sickbeyondmeasure
B

Bigsmoke777

May 23, 2023
Do you mind PM'ing me the source as well? Thank you for helping others who are also suffering.

Reactions: Deathisbetter
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I found a website selling SN is there anyway I can get it ( they want me to be a business though) is there anyway I can by pass the whole business thing?

Reactions: Deathisbetter and Escapee
L

lampe

May 28, 2023
Can you pm me the source pls i dont know if it will work cause i am not able to write pms

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Wish you could, there are many sellers of SN out there, but require you to be a business

O

ongoingo

May 25, 2023
Does a reliable seller of SN still exist within EU? I'm very worried about international (extra EU) shipping because of customs, declarations, package inspections... since my country is running an authentic crusade against SN due to the facts involving that Canadian guy (with peolple receiving police visits).
If so, have anyone here bought and received "quietly" SN? How does the package look? Anything written on it point to something chemicals or so?
Sorry for being so paranoid but this "quiet, eternal sleep" seems so painful to reach!

Reactions: jaxxon_sunn
M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
As much as I hate to say it, it won't be certain the the SN arrives. Also, it might not be pure enough. Of course an aquarium test will bring more clarity but there is still a chance that it ends up being way more Nitrate than Nitrite. I think it is best to confirm the delivery and purity of it first before sharing links.
I found sodium cobalt nitrite on Amazon. Is that the same thing as SN? And do you think it would be real? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I found sodium cobalt nitrite on Amazon. Is that the same thing as SN? And do you think it would be real? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
of course it is not the same thing. Big amounts of cobald is not really something you wanna experience. I guess there is not much Nitrite in it anyways, that it would be enough to ctb. Not worth it imo

Reactions: melwarson
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
Please PM me a link of this source if you are comfortable sharing, I'm planning to do another method but it is always nice to have backup plans available.

Reactions: sickbeyondmeasure
M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
of course it is not the same thing. Big amounts of cobald is not really something you wanna experience. I guess there is not much Nitrite in it anyways, that it would be enough to ctb. Not worth it imo
Thank you. I wasn't sure what the difference was. I appreciate your help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Customs clearance mostly depends on the country from where it is coming from
sodium nitrite purity should be greater than 95% for suicide

Don't buy sodium nitrate it is nitrite

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
sorry then. The reason people choose Sn is because it has high levels of NitrITE. Sodium Cobalt NitrITE probably just has a lot of cobald, therefore the dark color.

M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
sorry then. The reason people choose Sn is because it has high levels of NitrITE. Sodium Cobalt NitrITE probably just has a lot of cobald, therefore the dark color.
Gotcha. Thank you for your help.
Customs clearance mostly depends on the country from where it is coming from

sodium nitrite purity should be greater than 95% for suicide

Don't buy sodium nitrate it is nitrite
Ok. Thank you. I appreciate that.

• Love
Reactions: Valky
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
You won't find sn in the online, you have to find a supplier who can sell it to you

Reactions: Action
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Does a reliable seller of SN still exist within EU? I'm very worried about international (extra EU) shipping because of customs, declarations, package inspections... since my country is running an authentic crusade against SN due to the facts involving that Canadian guy (with peolple receiving police visits).
If so, have anyone here bought and received "quietly" SN? How does the package look? Anything written on it point to something chemicals or so?
Sorry for being so paranoid but this "quiet, eternal sleep" seems so painful to reach!

Reactions: ongoingo
ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
I have found 100g of SN for 8 euros,in my country. It's such a difference in prices. It doesn't affect the quality though? Hopefully not!
Can someone pm me your source for Europe?

axxxu

axxxu

Apr 8, 2023
I'd also like a link if it ships to north america. Or if anyone else has any other sellers which ship to north america I'd be grateful.

J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
Depending on where you order it from i can only speak for those who are in the states you need a business account to buy SN specifically a Amazon Business account A real account with your real name I'm in process creating this business account and LLC soon to order SN should be done in a weak or so applying for a ein is free service offered by the irs anyone can create a business in the states must be legal age

an amazon business accpubt would suffice in somewhere like Aus??
If this is the source, I can confirm that I successfully received an order a couple weeks ago.

heya. congrats. where did you have it delivered? which country?

G

gabagee

Jul 3, 2023
I ordered my sn two days ago and it's about to be delivered. I've found a reliable source for international shipping. It's about $100AUD for the sn including the ridiculous international shipping fee ( 90% of the cost is the FedEx shipping) once I have received my SN I will attempt soon. Funeral cry I've seen a lot of your posts and please feel free to pm me and I will send u the source as I know u desperately want SN. I'm considering doing a livestream of the SN attempt to give people an insight to the process and effects, what are u guys thoughts??? It will be here in 2-3 days.
Unable to PM at this point, but would like to know more details.

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
Had any success so far?

M

mmmmn

Jan 12, 2024
Please send me this link also, thank you.
Hey, I am new to the community, I am looking for a source for sn to be shipped to eu. Could you please let me know if you were successful in finding the source, I totally understand if you don't want to share if it is personal