fionasparks39

fionasparks39

tired
Apr 15, 2020
Hi, good evening from this side of the universe. Just wanted to know if anyone here lives in South East Asia, particularly the Philippines? I'd like to ask some help regarding Potassium Cyanide. Unlike among other members, apparently it's easier to access KCN here than SN. Unfortunately, there is barely any info on how to effectively use it to CTB based on my primary digging here on this site.

Any help would be truly appreciated.

C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
Think about it. Seriously Think twice... 100 times. Its so so dangerous.

Reactions: Bauhaus
fionasparks39

fionasparks39

tired
Apr 15, 2020
Think about it. Seriously Think twice... 100 times. Its so so dangerous.

Thank you for this reply. I'm doing my best to find a fast, quick, and most importantly, accessible means to CTB, thus this query. Currently looking for something I can swallow first. I was originally planning on falling or hanging, but our current situation here makes it hard for me to consider those.

I found this... from PPeH March 2020:

Thank you for this! This is a good start for me in my digging.

Reactions: Metalhead and Homecoming
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
wow .. U really lucky as its not easy to get hold of cyanide anywhere in the world unless u work in the jewellery industry

• Wow
Reactions: fionasparks39
fionasparks39

fionasparks39

tired
Apr 15, 2020
wow .. U really lucky as its not easy to get hold of cyanide anywhere in the world unless u work in the jewellery industry

probably because there are many people who do jewelries in metro manila? but i will confirm this first. meanwhile, i'm also checking if the others who live in the PH have gotten ahold of SN or cyanide too.

ut0pia1992

ut0pia1992

Dec 1, 2020
I have an order from the darkweb for 50 ml of LIQUID kcn ... yet i don't know about the solubility of liquid. powder is wide known... Can anyone help regarding the dosage for this in liquid form?