• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Goodbyepapa

Goodbyepapa

Heroin addict
Nov 15, 2023
A Could anyone tell me about a forum or website that has discussions about drug mixtures and where to buy illegal pills?

ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

šŸŖ¦ July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
If you need to know whst kind of drug combos are most lethal, just check the clearnet. I find the benzo and opiate combo to be reliably lethal enough for most people. If you know the right or I guess wrong people, tranq is the way to go as far as instant incapacitation and fast death. If you have no tolerance to xyzaline or opiates, taking a hoot of some tranq dope will do the job.

As far as sourcing those ever elusive chemicals, if you just want benzos and opiates I'd just flash a Tails drive and start browsing. If you want tranq, you'll need to know some people because no reputable market will allow fentanyl or xyzaline. All of the markets that I browse won't allow a lot of the news worthy chemicals because it attracts too much attention and it's liable to just kill the recipient if the containers were damaged and the product became airborne.

I wish you luck in finding a method that works for you. I hope you are relieved from your suffering soon, friend.

Reactions: Goodbyepapa and Ontwon