• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Back when I co-ran a suicide forum we had a journaling feature. People could write as often as they wanted and could read each other's journals (with permission) and comment. They seemed to really like the feature so I thought I'd just put that idea here in case you guys wanted to implement it... They also had individual photo albums if I remember correctly...

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
Fantastic idea.

Unfortunately I feel like with the current environment of "not excluding" people, it would be an all or nothing venture. Otherwise specific people would be upset they were being excluded, which would then lead to moderators becoming involved.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Fantastic idea.

Unfortunately I feel like with the current environment of "not excluding" people, it would be an all or nothing venture. Otherwise specific people would be upset they were being excluded, which would then lead to moderators becoming involved.

Not sure what you mean?

sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
I like this idea, although I have no indication of how difficult it would be to implement. I've found that one of the most unpleasant parts of my little quest is my inability to share my thoughts and emotions with those who might be like-minded. Then again, I don't know if anyone would bother to read anything I wrote.

I've taken to writing on a little text document, which I will probably upgrade to a passworded document hidden online, just something I can scratch at while venting. "Look at me, I want to die" isn't exactly a premise for riveting prose but I still feel compelled to put something down.