• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
Be sure you're fine with dying from hypothermia and absolutely sure this is what you want before attempting. This method can only be done in cold weather, and most likely isn't the best choice for hypothermia related methods. It's much more reliable to go outside instead, so only do this if you cannot or don't want to leave your house for some reason.
Pick a small room in your house or apartment, preferably a small one with a single window. Bring as many fans as possible into this room, and either cover up all your vents or turn your heater off, and boot up the air conditioner. Duct tape is good for covering up vents, it'll block most airflow and can withstand temps up to 200 F. Unplug any electronics like lights/ turn them off, these will generate heat. Having a tile floor in this room is a bonus- it'll spread the cold very easily. Now open up your window and go about your day, or until you're ready.
When it's time, get your clothes sopping wet and head in. You're in for a long wait, so plop your butt on the floor and burn some time. You can bring some alcohol along to get drunk and pass out to speed things up, or just write notes or reread your favorite book.

• Love
Reactions: imacrybaby, sadworld, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
This will not be very effective, its currently coming to real winter temperatures, get drunk, take sleeping pills, and go lay in the snow if a painful death is your goal.. the pain will be unreal...

Last edited:
Reactions: stygal, Disappointered and sadworld
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
This will not be very effective, its currently coming to real winter temperatures, get drunk, take sleeping pills, and go lay in the snow if a painful death is your goal.. the pain will be unreal...
What if i add massive amounts of morphine? wouldn't taking massive amounts of morphine stop the pain of the cold?

Reactions: imacrybaby and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
It's an interesting method but you have to make sure do be unconscious otherwise this will be a really hard and painful method.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
Not to fact check, but i just feel the need to mention, an ac will cool a room down by an average of 20 degrees in warmer weather, an ac relies on a condenser to push the water out of the system that forms from rapid change in temperature, if the temperature on the outside is equal to or or lower than the temperature on the inside, there is no temperature exchange or exhaust of heat, the water will freeze and and there will be no longer any air any cooler than the outside being brought in by the ac. So its more appropriate to just open the windows up if its cold out. and if its warm out your not going to get your ac to a freezing temperature, and fans only move around the ambient air and temperature, not provide any additional cooling. the cold wet clothes will only be annoying in a room using this method

Last edited:
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Would it
would it really be painful?

W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
Would it

would it really be painful?
Oh yeah, your body gets to such a temperature your mind is telling you that your skin is burning, this is why alot of people that are victims of hypothermia are often found naked or in less clothes than they had on before hypothermia. they also go through "terminal burrowing" ie;" In a 1995 article in the International Journal of Legal Medicine, researchers from Germany described hypothermia victims "in a position which indicated a final mechanism of protection, i.e., under a bed, behind a wardrobe, in a shelf, etc.""
So they get naked and hide themselves in a nook, leading their bodies to often look like they were a victim of a crime rather than just being cold.
Your number one goal would be to render yourself unconscious

Last edited:
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Oh yeah, your body gets to such a temperature your mind is telling you that your skin is burning, this is why alot of people that are victims of hypothermia are often found naked or in less clothes than they had on before hypothermia. they also go through "terminal burrowing" ie;" In a 1995 article in the International Journal of Legal Medicine, researchers from Germany described hypothermia victims "in a position which indicated a final mechanism of protection, i.e., under a bed, behind a wardrobe, in a shelf, etc.""
So they get naked and hide themselves in a nook, leading their bodies to often look like they were a victim of a crime rather than just being cold.
Your number one goal would be to render yourself unconscious
See, I knew about most of that (minus the burrowing) but I always heard it in the opposite light, that the feeling of warmth at the end was a good thing and that's why hypothermia wasn't a half bad way to go. Are there cases where that is true as well?

W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
See, I knew about most of that (minus the burrowing) but I always heard it in the opposite light, that the feeling of warmth at the end was a good thing and that's why hypothermia wasn't a half bad way to go. Are there cases where that is true as well?
As far as im aware, and im not very intelligent so dont hold me to it lol. after your cold, you get warm and comfortable for a short period of time, and then it progresses further and further as the heat illusion grows "hotter", till your in a stage of firey skin. A user here actually just mentioned this here you can see user "slowmo" touched on his personal experience. (I would tag them but i dont know how..)

The link didnt post... The thread on here is titled
getting impatient.. (freezing)
just look for it its frontpage i think

Last edited:
Reactions: LastFlowers
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
Never considered this method but thanks everyone for your input. Sounds really scary and painful.