• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mothfly

mothfly

dancing in the sunshower, baby
Mar 20, 2018
I am, unfortunately, the kind of person that struggles to get organized but I still want to leave with all things being neatly tidied up, all subscriptions and stuff like that closed. I kind of don't know where to start, to be honest. Take for instance, insurance. Or phone data payments. Also, how do I prevent people from looking at my history? After my first ctb attempt I learned that even if you delete it in your device, it's still possible for your family to reach it, somehow. And I know those bitches will definitely try to inspect my privacy, after I'm done.
So how to leave this shit place clean? Thanks and sorry if a similar thread is already there.
Have a good day
Moth

Last edited:
Reactions: NoOneKnows, LastFlowers and letmeseethedeath
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
maybe you can do a complete back up of your phone. that should prevent you to still have your data
also i'm sending all my support to you. good luck. we all deserve eternal peace ❤️

• Love
Reactions: mothfly